VOGONS

First post, by Barklett

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hi!

First of all, please excuse my english. It's not my mother tongue.
Second, I don't know, if this topic is placed in the right forum, because it is not a development for the dosbox itself.

DOS Box Commander is a Windows .NET Application, which should make it easy to launch different DOS games / applications in a DOSBox with different settings.

Configurations can be set to each application or a folder (group of applications / other folders). Each child inherts the configuration of it's parent unless it's redefined by the child itself.

I wrote the commander myself (although I'm a software developer this was written in my spare time).
At the moment there is no helpfile available - and this may not change (because no one reads helpfiles!) - The program should be self explaining.

Feel free to test my commander and please give me some feedback (e.g. on bugs or features).

Barklett

Last edited by Barklett on 2008-08-19, 21:02. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 1 of 1, by Barklett

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Again...

After reading my topic I decided to add some screenshots for better understanding...

To make it compatible with future conf files (future versions of DOSBox), the conf file itself can be redefined (screenshot 2 shows the sections of the current conf file).

again - feel free to use it.

Barklett