Topic actions

Reply 40 of 2204, by PowerPie5000

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
bushwack wrote:
PowerPie5000 wrote:

I would post some pics but my gaming area spans across several rooms in my house! It's not a pretty site at the moment as i'm sorting through everything and shifting the stuff i don't use anymore.... I need some space back 🤣

Yeah my gaming area would span to more rooms of the house too, just post up your "computing" area. 😁

Ok i'm gonna need to take a few pics! I have 5 various PC's setup throughout the house so i have more than one computing area 🤣

Reply 41 of 2204, by bushwack

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
PowerPie5000 wrote:
bushwack wrote:
PowerPie5000 wrote:

I would post some pics but my gaming area spans across several rooms in my house! It's not a pretty site at the moment as i'm sorting through everything and shifting the stuff i don't use anymore.... I need some space back 🤣

Yeah my gaming area would span to more rooms of the house too, just post up your "computing" area. 😁

Ok i'm gonna need to take a few pics! I have 5 various PC's setup throughout the house so i have more than one computing area 🤣

We don't want to see the one in the bathroom, so just the other 4 wouuld be ok. 🤣

Reply 43 of 2204, by bushwack

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Updated the art above my desk.

While I was at it, I swapped out the Dragon Trust Voodoo2 cards in my retro rig with a pair of Diamond Monster 3D II cards. Also swapped out my Creative TNT2 card with a Diamond Viper V770 Ultra and upped the Celeron 300A to a P3 600E.

diamondposter.jpg

Reply 46 of 2204, by Anonymous Coward

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Hey, that's not funny!

"Will the highways on the internets become more few?" -Gee Dubya
V'Ger XT|Upgraded AT|Ultimate 386|Super VL/EISA 486|SMP VL/EISA Pentium

Reply 47 of 2204, by Amigaz

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
temptingthelure wrote:
Here's my computer area: […]
Show full quote

Here's my computer area:

discarded-old-computer-1.jpg

Lazy people....I mean dosbox (slaves) users 😁

My retro computer stuff: https://lychee.jjserver.net/#16136303902327

Reply 48 of 2204, by prophase_j

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

That looks like an old XT machine... about to die
Somebody on this forum somwhere.... is about to cry

"Retro Rocket"
Athlon XP-M 2200+ // Epox 8KTA3
Radeon 9800xt // Voodoo2 SLI
Diamond MX300 // SB AWE64 Gold

Reply 49 of 2204, by Malik

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Done some changes in my room since the last time I posted the pictures. Here's my new arrangement:

worktable1.jpg

worktable2.jpg

main1y.jpg

main2u.jpg

mainnear.jpg

This is my room where I sleep, which is coincidentally my gaming/vintage-pc-tinkering/reading/playing music room! 😀

5476332566_7480a12517_t.jpgSB Dos Drivers

Reply 50 of 2204, by Amigaz

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

@Malik

Looks like you've made a sleeping area in front of the TV 😁

Reply 51 of 2204, by Malik

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Amigaz wrote:

@Malik

Looks like you've made a sleeping area in front of the TV 😁

Heheh...yeah, easier to go to sleep while playing a RPG in the PS1/2/3, when getting frustrated getting killed by a boss creature (or even a mini-boss) for the 100th time!

😁

Reply 52 of 2204, by bushwack

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Malik wrote:
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/5517/mainnear.jpg […]
Show full quote

mainnear.jpg

This is my room where I sleep, which is coincidentally my gaming/vintage-pc-tinkering/reading/playing music room! 😀

Nice, but I lawl'd when I saw the stickers on the TV.

Reply 53 of 2204, by cdoublejj

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

hows the tv and the arm rest working out for ya? i noticed DIG in the background i got it on steam it looks cool but i can't get past the part where every one is floating around the space ship after the intro.

Reply 54 of 2204, by Malik

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
bushwack wrote:

Nice, but I lawl'd when I saw the stickers on the TV.

I've got used to the stickers after forgetting to take them off 2 years ago. It's as if I've become immune to them! 😁

cdoublejj wrote:

hows the tv and the arm rest working out for ya?

Much better now. I can stretch my legs completely to the front under the coffee table, (yeah, that's one of my home's unused coffee table, which fortunately is not being uh..used! 😁) while leaning against the pillows while gaming. Very comfortable. Actually I wanted the arrangements to be like this. Personal preference, I guess. I'm still looking for a nice comfy floor-chair/bean-bag kind of thingy.

cdoublejj wrote:

i noticed DIG in the background i got it on steam it looks cool but i can't get past the part where every one is floating around the space ship after the intro.

WARNING*blink*WARNING*blink*WARNING*blink*

Spoiler Below!: 😁

Yep, playing DIG in my classic system which you can see at the right of the table. All you have to do is just make a video call to the shuttle pilot (- I think Ken Borden), to release the "PIG" so that you can proceed with your mission and plant the explosives on the asteroid.

I'm elsewhere on another planet. Stuck there. I'm trying hard, breaking my head to decipher out the situation there. I'm trying REALLY hard without even reading a hint on what to do next. I don't wanna spoil my experience.

EDIT:

After that part where you're stuck, I'm sure you'll be able to make it to another planet without any problems. There's something that will happen there which has not taken place (maybe have taken place but not in THIS manner) in any other adventure games. The atmosphere gets dead serious at that moment!

Reply 55 of 2204, by Tetrium

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Fun to read how others are store and display their computers 😀

Heres a couple pictures what my attic currently looks like.
It looks a bit messy hehe 😜

And sorry about the big pics, dunno how I can make them smaller and clickable 😦

DSC00181.jpg

DSC00182.jpg

DSC00183.jpg

DSC00184.jpg

DSC00185.jpg

DSC00186.jpg

DSC00187.jpg

My friends tell me I should start my own computer store 🤣 😜
Anyway, my attic is where I store and build most of my computers. I have a couple more computers in my bedroom and in the livingroom (for LAN parties 😀 )

Reply 56 of 2204, by Amigaz

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

My PC/Amiga corner

p1010004vw.jpg

Not shown here are my shelves full of games.
My Mac "area" is in the living room

You'll notice my Steel Series mouse pad is too latge...when I ordered it I must have been drunk 😜

Reply 58 of 2204, by bushwack

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Amigaz wrote:

My PC/Amiga corner
You'll notice my Steel Series mouse pad is too latge...when I ordered it I must have been drunk 😜

Woot for beer. Oh I have a similarly sized mouse pad and part of my keyboard is on it too, lawl.

Fun looking corner Amigaz.