VOGONS

First post, by luckybob

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230857335005

I WANT IT!!! I love the external scsi plug! the LS-120 drive! For some reason it just screams cool. I contacted the seller asking him to recalculate the $96 shipping.

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

Reply 2 of 6, by Joey_sw

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

LS-120 ? i haven't seen those in ages...
though when i see the picture, somehow it just screams LAPTOP to me.

the keyboard layout however is nice, as it got both Numeric keypad & Directions keypad,
which make definetely better than your averages laptop out there.

Last edited by Joey_sw on 2012-10-05, 05:08. Edited 1 time in total.

-fffuuu

Reply 3 of 6, by badmojo

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Pretty cool, pity about the missing HDD - who knows what interesting things could be recovered from it!

Life? Don't talk to me about life.

Reply 4 of 6, by jmrydholm

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Not bad, I would have loved to use that in early college. I majored in Criminal Justice. Too bad I never finished...expensive tuition.

"The height of strategy, is to attack your opponent’s strategy” -Sun Tzu
“Make your fighting stance, your everyday stance and make your everyday stance, your fighting stance.” - Musashi
SET BLASTER = A220 I5 D1 T3 P330 E620 OMG WTF BBQ

Reply 5 of 6, by GXL750

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Did anyone look close enough at the pics to tell the system uses a standard ATX motherboard? I'd love to own the machine just because of that. I like the idea of a computer that's semi portable (I wouldn't bring it to starbucks but it could be nice sitting at a hotel desk or at a friend's place) that I could upgrade as needed. It's a bit of the best from both worlds.

Reply 6 of 6, by RichB93

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Look to all be standard ATX too. I'd love to get my hands on one of these and plop an i5 in there. Would make an epic LAN rig.