VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by BuckoA51

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Looking into this old Wolfenstein clone as a special request. From what I can tell from my research there was a 1.10 patch, but I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone happen to have it?

Thanks!

play-old-pc-games.com

Reply 1 of 8, by Davros

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Ooh, shiny floors 😁

Attachments

• Filename
    mortyr.zip
    File size
    61.21 KiB
    Downloads
    1095 downloads
    File license
    Fair use/fair dealing exception

Guardian of the Sacred Five Terabyte's of Gaming Goodness

Reply 4 of 8, by BuckoA51

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

No I've not played either of them yet, Motyr looks sort of fun in a retro way 😀

Hmm, the patch didn't seem to change anything and I'm still getting an error when I try to use the Widescreen patch. I think maybe the version of the game I have is a different region to the one that was pre-patched on WSGF. I compared them in a hex editor and they are quite different (my exe is a whole 24k bigger for one).

play-old-pc-games.com

Reply 5 of 8, by Nintendawg

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I remember playing the demo of this when it was first released. I bought the retail version in about 2004 was never able to get it working well on any of my machines. On my PIII 1.4 tualatin it runs far too fast. Do others have that problem?

Reply 8 of 8, by Robin4

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Nintendawg wrote:

I remember playing the demo of this when it was first released. I bought the retail version in about 2004 was never able to get it working well on any of my machines. On my PIII 1.4 tualatin it runs far too fast. Do others have that problem?

You just need a lower class pentium II or pentium III system for it, and it would run fine.. Some game are just speed sensitive. This game wasnt designed for faster systems..

~ At least it can do black and white~