VOGONS

First post, by kva

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hello again 😉
Another article, a lot (really, A LOT) of work but results are very interesting. Still in polish (sooner or later I will translate the whole site to english but well, no time or money to do that already 🙁 ) but charts are understandable to everyone 😉

http://kva.pl/index.php?link=artykul&id_a=10&strona=1

Enjoy 😀

Celeron Tualatin vs Celeron Conroe at equal clocks
Pentium Pro 256k vs Pentium Pro 1M vs Pentium II Overdrive!
VIA C3 vs VIA C7

My website all about old hardware

Reply 1 of 9, by kva

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Srsly? Nobody interested? 🙁

VIA C3 vs VIA C7

Reply 2 of 9, by xjas

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Hard to read for non-Polish speakers. Google Translate does a decent job with the language but doesn't work well on your site (clicking through to the next / previous page is broken.)

Kinda wish you'd stuck a more well known CPU like a Celeron on there for comparison. I do like those little ITX boards you used though.

twitch.tv/oldskooljay - playing the obscure, forgotten & weird - most Tuesdays & Thursdays @ 6:30 PM PDT. Bonus streams elsewhen!

Reply 3 of 9, by kva

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

"Google Translate does a decent job with the language but doesn't work well on your site (clicking through to the next / previous page is broken.)"

I wasn't aware of that, thank you very much for the info. The page is of course very far from being done, but I am working on it every day 😀
So english version is a "must have"...

VIA C3 vs VIA C7

Reply 4 of 9, by gerwin

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

I like the Nehemiah in its socket 370 package. The C7 does not support socket 370. I checked some graphs just to see what I am missing out when not having a C7 system. Seems it is about 10% difference? As I don't speak Polish, it is not easy to see which graphs are more=better and which are less=better.
Wonder how you would fare with a C3 Ezra(-T), as they are kinda wonky. At least the socket 370 ones are.

--> ISA Soundcard Overview // Doom MBF 2.04 // SetMul

Reply 5 of 9, by dottoss

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
kva wrote:

"Google Translate does a decent job with the language but doesn't work well on your site (clicking through to the next / previous page is broken.)"

I wasn't aware of that, thank you very much for the info. The page is of course very far from being done, but I am working on it every day 😀
So english version is a "must have"...

Thanks for your effort, I really like the comparison but as you said if you want more response then English is probably a must 😀

Reply 6 of 9, by kva

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
dottoss wrote:

Thanks for your effort, I really like the comparison but as you said if you want more response then English is probably a must 😀

Thank you 😀
I am already working on it. To be honest it is a little too much work for one person but I like it very much so I won't stop.

VIA C3 vs VIA C7

Reply 7 of 9, by kva

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I was able to get VIA Nano 1Ghz (one core version) so there will be update to this article - C3 vs C7 vs Nano @1Ghz. Is this interesting for you? I hope so 😁

VIA C3 vs VIA C7

Reply 8 of 9, by Rhuwyn

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I'll be honest even though the english google translate version sounds "broken" from a language and grammer perspective it is at least for me understandable. I really like comparison's like this that go into detail. Thanks!

Reply 9 of 9, by kva

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Thank you very much 😀

VIA C3 vs VIA C7