Common searches

Happy NewYear 2017/2018

Topic actions

Reply 40 of 45, by DracoNihil

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

The stuff carlostex is going through makes me shiver... I've been suffering alot of back and neck pains for more than 5 years going, I've often wondered if I'm eventually going to suffer the same fate as you, but I can't afford to get myself checked out thoroughly.

I kinda forgot what it's like to live without pain, atleast alcohol seems to be good at masking it.

Also what another great way for 2018 to roll out, massive internet outages. I couldn't even browse Wikipedia of all places.

“I am the dragon without a name…”
― Κυνικός Δράκων

Reply 42 of 45, by brostenen

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Only now, I am beginning to get over new years eve. It was a hell of a new years eve and night. Yet a really wonderfull one of those. First of all, we had tenderloin, me and my woman. Then a lot of beer and then we headed off to a metal-bar in town. Around 2am, we went to burger king and had something to eat. God my woman can eat like a grown man. 2 big burger meals in 5 minutes. Love it. Then we walked a little over 2 kilometers in near freezing temperatures, and pouring rain, holding hands and went straight into a gas station. Were we had a nice warm cup of coffee. Talked with a cab driver that were stopped for gas and a snack, and we scored a cab ride home. Was home around 4 am and went straight to bed.

Don't eat stuff off a 15 year old never cleaned cpu cooler.
Those cakes make you sick....

My blog: http://to9xct.blogspot.dk
My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/brostenen

001100 010010 011110 100001 101101 110011

Reply 43 of 45, by oeuvre

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Prepare for a new era of oeuvre. The rising has commenced, drenched in blood, turpentine, and the tears of the forgotten.

HP Z420 Workstation Intel Xeon E5-1620, 32GB, RADEON HD7850 2GB, SSD + HD, XP/7
ws90Ts2.gif

Reply 44 of 45, by gdjacobs

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
oeuvre wrote:

Prepare for a new era of oeuvre. The rising has commenced, drenched in blood, turpentine, and the tears of the forgotten.

Are you referring in some way to the Dip?
2798239-7074661949-roger.jpg

All hail the Great Capacitor Brand Finder