VOGONS

Win95 pirate-themed game

Topic actions

First post, by Lo Wang

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Hello forum.

Would anybody happen to know the name of this video game from the Win95 era featuring a pirate ship? to be honest all I can remember is this scene about a wounded pirate getting his leg cut off with a saw and it being thrown into a wooden bucket! it seemed to me like a point-and-click title, cartoony, narrated, kind of "educational" if you will, but I never got to play the whole thing, just a demo.

Any thoughts?
Much appreciated.

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved" - Romans 10:9

Reply 1 of 8, by borgie83

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Sounds like a scene from Monkry Island 2: LeChucks Revenge when you cut off the guys peg-leg.

Reply 2 of 8, by Lo Wang

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

It kind of does on the surface, but I'm 100% positive it is not. The leg was an actual fleshly leg, blood and all!
The artwork was completely different also.

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved" - Romans 10:9

Reply 3 of 8, by filipetolhuizen

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Curse of Monkey Island?

Reply 5 of 8, by Davros

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

wasnt Sid Meier's Pirates was it ?

Guardian of the Sacred Five Terabyte's of Gaming Goodness

Reply 6 of 8, by Skoynay

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Buccaneer ?

Reply 7 of 8, by DosDaddy

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Oh for crying out loud...watch the video and tell me what are the chances it isn't what the OP was trying to find.