VOGONS

Common searches

Smoke-Free Environments

Topic actions

• This topic is locked. You cannot reply or edit posts.

Reply 20 of 30, by DosDaddy

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
nforce4max wrote:
DosDaddy wrote:

Women's issues, just like men's, are only rightfully legislated by God, and the Bible is packed with instruction. No need for politicians or walking in high heels.

I wholeheartedly agree and so many problems can be avoided if people would put away their pride and actually take the time to work things out but that is nearly impossible given how society works these days. Ultimately our current society is hell bent on committing suicide by any means possible, we will see in the next decade just how much of a mess that we've gotten ourselves into.

Indeed. But that's end times prophecy being fulfilled right in front of our faces, which's also pretty exciting. Just take a closer look at some of the posts in this thread. An offopic secular political statement is made and everyone's ok with it, but a soon as the Biblical counterpart is presented (and God forbid the Gospel should have been mentioned) it's John 3:19-20 all over again.

I've never seen such a darkness fall upon the earth in the few years I've roamed the surface of it.

Reply 21 of 30, by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
DosDaddy wrote:
nforce4max wrote:
DosDaddy wrote:

Women's issues, just like men's, are only rightfully legislated by God, and the Bible is packed with instruction. No need for politicians or walking in high heels.

I wholeheartedly agree and so many problems can be avoided if people would put away their pride and actually take the time to work things out but that is nearly impossible given how society works these days. Ultimately our current society is hell bent on committing suicide by any means possible, we will see in the next decade just how much of a mess that we've gotten ourselves into.

Indeed. But that's end times prophecy being fulfilled right in front of our faces, which's also pretty exciting. Just take a closer look at some of the posts in this thread. An offopic secular political statement is made and everyone's ok with it, but a soon as the Biblical counterpart is presented (and God forbid the Gospel should have been mentioned) it's John 3:19-20 all over again.

I've never seen such a darkness fall upon the earth in the few years I've roamed the surface of it.

So, father, shalt we be punished with fire and brimstone?

🤣

Never thought this thread would be that long, but now, for something different.....
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman.

Reply 22 of 30, by DosDaddy

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman wrote:

🤣

"And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven." (Matthew 23:9)

As for the fire and brimstone, it's entirely up to you.

Reply 23 of 30, by KT7AGuy

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

nforce4max, Lo Wang / DosDaddy:

Why don't you two start your own thread? You can call it "Religious Stuff" and you can talk all about guns, gays, god, women's issues, Donald Trump, and Jesus without bothering other people? Quoting the bible to non-believers is pointless. You aren't going to convert anybody here. You're just annoying pests.

Seriously. I will never understand why religious fundamentalists enjoy bothering uninterested people with their nonsense. This thread isn't about you. Your bullshit isn't wanted here. Take it to a receptive audience that likes it. You two are really not helping your cause.

Last edited by KT7AGuy on 2018-03-19, 02:40. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 24 of 30, by titsmcgee

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
DosDaddy wrote:

Indeed. But that's end times prophecy being fulfilled right in front of our faces, which's also pretty exciting.

Not sure if i want to see Ragnarök.

DosDaddy wrote:

Just take a closer look at some of the posts in this thread. An offopic secular political statement is made and everyone's ok with it, but a soon as the Biblical counterpart is presented (and God forbid the Gospel should have been mentioned) it's John 3:19-20 all over again.

Only the foolish and ignorant bash religion and accept wickedness. Im no christen but when it comes to regional no one here has any respect for others beliefs.

Reply 25 of 30, by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
DosDaddy wrote:
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman wrote:

🤣

"And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven." (Matthew 23:9)

As for the fire and brimstone, it's entirely up to you.

Ah, but the level 30 mage in my party has cast Resist Fire spell on me, so bring it on! 😎

Never thought this thread would be that long, but now, for something different.....
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman.

Reply 27 of 30, by titsmcgee

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
KT7AGuy wrote:

nforce4max, Lo Wang / DosDaddy:

Why don't you two start your own thread? You can call it "Religious Stuff" and you can talk all about guns, gays, god, women's issues, Donald Trump, and Jesus without bothering other people? Quoting the bible to non-believers is pointless. You aren't going to convert anybody here. You're just annoying pests.

Seriously. I will never understand why religious fundamentalists enjoy bothering uninterested people with their nonsense. This thread isn't about you. Your bullshit isn't wanted here. Take it to a receptive audience that likes it. You two are really not helping your cause.

colm down. You dont need to be so disrespectful of others religion. Lest thing we want is someone with a bomb strapped to themselves screening Admiral Ackbar.
If you dont like what he posts move on don't be a bigot by insulting him.

Last edited by titsmcgee on 2018-03-19, 02:55. Edited 2 times in total.