Topic actions

Reply 320 of 890, by Peixoto

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
curseofnight wrote:
Peixoto wrote:
curseofnight wrote:
Aah! One click? I thought you talking about something complicated. Hehe. I think skipped a line or three when I read that before […]
Show full quote

Aah! One click? I thought you talking about something complicated. Hehe. I think skipped a line or three when I read that before. I mean't what said about being.clueless about this different pixel format stuff though.

Hmm... found an xrgb8 plugin for photoshop.
XRGB8 = X8R8G8B8 right?

Sadly I don't have photoshop. 🙁

Just downloaded the DDS utilities from nvidia which is supposed to have a cmd line tool to convert tga to dds(xrgb8). I hope it comes with instructions....

I have here the last Version of DirectX (DirectX doesn't really exist anymore, Direct3D and the other APIs that were part if DirectX are now part of the windows sdk). It includes a tool for viewing DDS files. I was going to upload it for you, then i so that there is also a command line a tool to convert DDS files, so i will just have to write a small script to launch that tool and upload both for you (Don't tell MS about it)

Ok kool. I'll check back in a couple days.

OK. its already possible to load DXTn textures. I've also uploaded microsoft's Texture viewer hidden in the tools folder. It can load any DDS format

Reply 321 of 890, by Adina

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hello. I've tried searching google and this forum, among a few others but I cant seem to find out how to fix this. I usually use Joytokey and an xbox controller for tomb raider games, using your patcher it will only register the directional buttons. I then disabled Joytokey, and checked enable macros (both before and after disabling joysticks) and it works but the buttons are all backwards. Is there a way to remap the buttons? I found the tomb raider 2 config file and messed around a little bit in it but nothing seemed to change anything. For one example Y on the controller is action when I need it to be draw weapon. Any help would be greatly appreciated 😀

Edit: I also tried messing with the xinput controllers option at the top but nothing changed with that either.
Edit 2: Also set my controller as the preferred device and still nothing. If there isn't a way to remap the buttons is there a way to bypass your programs controller settings and let me use JoytoKey(or any other button mapper) instead?

Reply 322 of 890, by curseofnight

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

@ peixoto

Tried the DxTex.exe and I get an error - "Unable to create Direct3D Device. Please make sure your desktop color depth is 16 or 32 bit, and d3dref.dll is installed."

I downloaded a d3dref.dll and put it in folder and got the same error. I also tried running as admin, camptiblity settings, etc., no dice.

However, DTX compression works now so this should help save space on my HDD. ARGB8 DTX 1 takes a 2048x2048 tex from 21.3mb to 2.66mb! It looks a bit worse than uncompressed, like you said, but still better than how it was originally. Sadly, the alpha channel in ARGB8 gets ingored in Resi 1. Things like typewriters and pillars have a black box around them.

I *think* ARGB8's alpha works in Onimusha though. It's been a couple days since I messed with Samanosuke's textures.

Reply 323 of 890, by Peixoto

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
curseofnight wrote:
@ peixoto […]
Show full quote

@ peixoto

Tried the DxTex.exe and I get an error - "Unable to create Direct3D Device. Please make sure your desktop color depth is 16 or 32 bit, and d3dref.dll is installed."

I downloaded a d3dref.dll and put it in folder and got the same error. I also tried running as admin, camptiblity settings, etc., no dice.

However, DTX compression works now so this should help save space on my HDD. ARGB8 DTX 1 takes a 2048x2048 tex from 21.3mb to 2.66mb! It looks a bit worse than uncompressed, like you said, but still better than how it was originally. Sadly, the alpha channel in ARGB8 gets ingored in Resi 1. Things like typewriters and pillars have a black box around them.

I *think* ARGB8's alpha works in Onimusha though. It's been a couple days since I messed with Samanosuke's textures.

Resi 1 doesn't use alpha blending\testing, but color keying instead. Color keying is supported for replacements on formats without an alpha channel: X1R5G5B5, X8R8G8B8 and R5G6B5. The transparent color is Black on X1R5G5B5 and X8R8G8B8 or
green on R5G6B5. So, to replace textures that have transparency, but no alpha channel, use one of those, for the other textures use a compressed format

I replaced DxTex.exe with the x86 version and added the d3dref9.dll file i found in my system as well, there is no d3dref.dll in my system. DxTex.exe is a Direct3D9 program. You computer can run directx9 games ?

Reply 324 of 890, by Peixoto

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
Adina wrote:

Hello. I've tried searching google and this forum, among a few others but I cant seem to find out how to fix this. I usually use Joytokey and an xbox controller for tomb raider games, using your patcher it will only register the directional buttons. I then disabled Joytokey, and checked enable macros (both before and after disabling joysticks) and it works but the buttons are all backwards. Is there a way to remap the buttons? I found the tomb raider 2 config file and messed around a little bit in it but nothing seemed to change anything. For one example Y on the controller is action when I need it to be draw weapon. Any help would be greatly appreciated 😀

Edit: I also tried messing with the xinput controllers option at the top but nothing changed with that either.
Edit 2: Also set my controller as the preferred device and still nothing. If there isn't a way to remap the buttons is there a way to bypass your programs controller settings and let me use JoytoKey(or any other button mapper) instead?

3 options:

1)
- Run the game's setup to enable the controller
- Enable Dinput emulation
- Disable macros
- Configure the controls on the game's menu

2)
-Disable the controller (either running setup or clicking the link in the help program)
-Enable macros
-Open Tomb Raider Ii.ini and edit the "macros" entry to configure the controls

3)
-Disable the controller (either running setup or clicking the link in the help program
-Disable macros
-Disable Dinput emulation
-Use joy2key

I've also just fixed i small deadzone bug, so download the new version

Reply 325 of 890, by curseofnight

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Peixoto wrote:

DxTex.exe is a Direct3D9 program. You computer can run directx9 games ?

It can run Crysis!

Sorry, couldn't help myself. 😜 (Seriously though, Crysis is MUCH better on consoles. No need to switch to strengh mode whenever you want to jump onto a big rock or choke a mofo...

So yeah, never had a problem running DirectX9 games.

The x86 version of that tool still doesn't work(same error msg). It's probably some random .dll that you have and I don't. I really don't won't to waste your valuable time on this anymore. It's totally kool, man.

Thanks for info about how Resi 1 deals with transparency. Should help. I'll stop bugging you now. Hehe.

Reply 326 of 890, by Adina

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Peixoto wrote:
3 options: […]
Show full quote
Adina wrote:

3 options:

1)
- Disable macros

2)
-Disable the controller (either running setup or clicking the link in the help program)
-Enable macros

3)
-Disable the controller (either running setup or clicking the link in the help program
-Disable macros
-Use joy2key

Thank you, I will try those. But now I seem to have run into another problem. I downloaded your new version and made sure to select the correct exe file for the games but this new version will not launch the games. I tried it both with Tomb Raider 2 and Tomb Raider 2 gold. This is the error log:
Peixotos's patch remote settings:
#args: setup
32bit: 1
;compatlayer: WinXPSP2
AF: 1
CompatLayer: HIGHDPIAWARE
Controller: A=1;B=2;X=3;Y=4;LEFT_SHOULDER=5;RIGHT_SHOULDER=6;bLeftTrigger=7;bRightTrigger=8;Start=9;Back=10;LEFT_THUMB=11;RIGHT_THUMB=12;deadzone=0.000000;
d3D: 2
D3D_Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_95d88c9d04436846\nvldumd.dll
deadzone: 0.25
dshow: 1
error_log: C:\Users\adina\Downloads\Peixoto\Peixoto\error.log
FMV_scale: 1.5
HideBorder: 1
injector_dir: C:\Users\adina\Downloads\Peixoto\Peixoto
macros: Up,Down,Left,Right,end,alt,space,ctrl,del,PgDn,shift,numpad0,esc,/,8,9,Up,Down,Left,Right
max_4x3_res: 1280x960
modspath: C:\Users\adina\Documents\Games\TombRaider2\mods
Mydocs: C:\Users\adina\Documents
os_version: 10.000000
resolutions_list: 640x480 720x480 720x576 800x600 1024x768 1152x864 1280x720 1280x768 1280x800 1280x960 1280x1024 1360x768 1366x768 1600x900 1600x1024 1680x1050 1920x1080 2560x1080 1440x900
script: Scripts\Tomb2.ahk
script_hwnd: 0xf0466
singlecore: 1
target: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Tomb Raider (II)\Tomb2.exe
target_dir: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Tomb Raider (II)
target_name: Tomb2.exe
Textswap: path=Tomb2Fix\textures;samples=4;thumbnail=256;Next=];Prev=[;dump=p;Switch=i;color_switch=o;nopopins=;Quick=;

CreateProcessA Hook: 0
CreateProcessW Hook: 0
Desktop 2560x1080
Direct3D user mode driver implemented in C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_95d88c9d04436846\nvldumd.dll
OpenAdapter Hook 0
DDraw.dll : C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DDRAW.dll
DirectDrawCreate Hook: 0
Succeeded to create DirectDraw
Succeeded to create Direct3D
Succeeded to hook IDirectDraw2::CreateSurface
Succeeded to hook IDirectDraw::CreateSurface
Succeeded to hook IDirectDrawSurface::restore
Succeeded to hook IDirect3DDevice2::EndScene
Succeeded to hook IDirect3D2::CreateDevice
Succeeded to hook IDirectDrawSurface::Blt
Succeeded to hook IDirectDrawSurface::Lock
Succeeded to hook IDirectDrawSurface::UnLock
Succeeded to hook IDirect3DTexture2::GetHandle
Succeeded to hook IDirect3DTexture2::Release
Succeeded to hook IDirect3DTexture2::Load
Succeeded to hook IDirect3DDevice2::SetRenderState
Succeeded to hook IDirectDraw::SetDisplayMode
Succeeded to hook IDirectDraw2::SetDisplayMode
Succeeded to hook IDirectDrawSurface::flip
Succeeded to hook IDirectDraw::GetDisplayMode
Succeeded to hook IDirectDrawSurface::QueryInterface
Succeeded to hook IDirectDrawSurface::GetPixelFormat
Succeeded to hook IDirectDrawSurface::GetSurfaceDesc
Succeeded to hook IDirectDrawSurface::GetDC
Succeeded to hook IDirectDrawSurface::ReleaseDC
Succeeded to hook IDirectDrawSurface::SetPalette
Succeeded to hook IDirectDrawPalette::SetEntries
Succeeded to hook IDirectDrawPalette::GetEntries
Succeeded to unhook IDirectDrawSurface::Lock
Succeeded to unhook IDirectDrawSurface::UnLock
Succeeded to hook IDirectDrawSurface::Bltfast
Succeeded to hook IDirectDraw::SetCooperativeLevel
Succeeded to hook IDirectDraw2::SetCooperativeLevel
Succeeded to hook IDirect3DDevice2::DrawPrimitive

EDIT: I tested the 3 options out on your older version that runs the games and option 1: The dpad would register, nothing else would Option 2: Controller worked but nothing was changed(buttons still backwards) Option 3: Same results as option 2, its like its not letting joytokey take over.
Just to be certain, the Tombraiderii .ini you're referring to is the one in your scripts folder right?

Reply 327 of 890, by Peixoto

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
Adina wrote:
Thank you, I will try those. But now I seem to have run into another problem. I downloaded your new version and made sure to sel […]
Show full quote
Peixoto wrote:
3 options: […]
Show full quote
Adina wrote:

3 options:

1)
- Disable macros

2)
-Enable macros

3)
-Disable macros
-Use joy2key

Thank you, I will try those. But now I seem to have run into another problem. I downloaded your new version and made sure to select the correct exe file for the games but this new version will not launch the games. I tried it both with Tomb Raider 2 and Tomb Raider 2 gold. This is the error log:
Controller: A=1;B=2;X=3;Y=4;LEFT_SHOULDER=5;RIGHT_SHOULDER=6;bLeftTrigger=7;bRightTrigger=8;Start=9;Back=10;LEFT_THUMB=11;RIGHT_THUMB=12;deadzone=0.000000;
D3D_Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_95d88c9d04436846\nvldumd.dll
error_log: C:\Users\adina\Downloads\Peixoto\Peixoto\error.log
FMV_scale: 1.5
injector_dir: C:\Users\adina\Downloads\Peixoto\Peixoto
macros: Up,Down,Left,Right,end,alt,space,ctrl,del,PgDn,shift,numpad0,esc,/,8,9,Up,Down,Left,Right
max_4x3_res: 1280x960
modspath: C:\Users\adina\Documents\Games\TombRaider2\mods
Mydocs: C:\Users\adina\Documents
resolutions_list: 640x480 720x480 720x576 800x600 1024x768 1152x864 1280x720 1280x768 1280x800 1280x960 1280x1024 1360x768 1366x768 1600x900 1600x1024 1680x1050 1920x1080 2560x1080 1440x900
script_hwnd: 0xf0466
target: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Tomb Raider (II)\Tomb2.exe
target_dir: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Tomb Raider (II)
Textswap: path=Tomb2Fix\textures;samples=4;thumbnail=256;Next=];Prev=[;dump=p;Switch=i;color_switch=o;nopopins=;Quick=;

Desktop 2560x1080
Direct3D user mode driver implemented in C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_95d88c9d04436846\nvldumd.dll
OpenAdapter Hook 0

EDIT: I tested the 3 options out on your older version that runs the games and option 1: The dpad would register, nothing else would Option 2: Controller worked but nothing was changed(buttons still backwards) Option 3: Same results as option 2, its like its not letting joytokey take over.
Just to be certain, the Tombraiderii .ini you're referring to is the one in your scripts folder right?

I had forgotten to update one file. It should work now.
If option 2 works, go with it and just edit the macros entry in the ini file (the one in the scripts folder), or try to start joytokey as administrator, it probably will also work

Reply 328 of 890, by Peixoto

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
curseofnight wrote:
It can run Crysis! […]
Show full quote
Peixoto wrote:

DxTex.exe is a Direct3D9 program. You computer can run directx9 games ?

It can run Crysis!

Sorry, couldn't help myself. 😜 (Seriously though, Crysis is MUCH better on consoles. No need to switch to strengh mode whenever you want to jump onto a big rock or choke a mofo...

So yeah, never had a problem running DirectX9 games.

The x86 version of that tool still doesn't work(same error msg). It's probably some random .dll that you have and I don't. I really don't won't to waste your valuable time on this anymore. It's totally kool, man.

Thanks for info about how Resi 1 deals with transparency. Should help. I'll stop bugging you now. Hehe.

No problem, its probably something that installs with the DirectX sdk. No matter, when i have some spare time i'll write a tool myself

Reply 329 of 890, by curseofnight

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Remember when I said I'd stop bugging you?
I lied! XP

Ok, got problem here(maybe). I noticed when I started messing with these textures that a line or seam appeared near the right side of the screen. When I dumped the textures I saw that for each camera anlge there where three textures to dump - one for the non-alpha-alpha(color-key, heh) then two more the background; one for about first 3/4 of the width, and the third for the last 1/4.

This junction where the 2nd and 3rd textures meet creates a seam. I wondering if this is normal. I've uploaded a small file containing a few of my dumps and replacements. I'd be grateful if someone(anyone) could give me some feedback on this issue and on the replacement textures themselves(are they good, bad, or just ugly?), if they have a moment.

I assume most people reading this don't need a explanation on how to use these textures but...

These are 'improved' textures for the main hall of the mansion in Resident Evil. To use them, unzip the .7z file in link below. There will be 2 folders Dumps and Replacements. Copy and Paste both folders to C:\...\Documents\Games\ResidentEvil\Textures
Then, simply make sure Texture Swaping is enabled and start Resident Evil.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ui1820g0u9tg4z … mentTextures.7z

@ Peixoto I know compiling the textures would be the cleaner way to release this but I figured this way you could see directly what I'm talking about and tell if it's normally the way textures are dumped in Resi 1( the background split into 2 parts like that and creating the seam ingame...) Whenever you have the time, that is.

Also, about the r5b6g5 color key; which shade of green is it? In rgb? I tried r0 g255 b0 and got green blocks. I tried googling this for an hour but I didn't find a answer. :\

Reply 330 of 890, by Peixoto

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
curseofnight wrote:
Remember when I said I'd stop bugging you? I lied! XP […]
Show full quote

I lied! XP

Ok, got problem here(maybe). I noticed when I started messing with these textures that a line or seam appeared near the right side of the screen. When I dumped the textures I saw that for each camera anlge there where three textures to dump - one for the non-alpha-alpha(color-key, heh) then two more the background; one for about first 3/4 of the width, and the third for the last 1/4.

This junction where the 2nd and 3rd textures meet creates a seam. I wondering if this is normal. I've uploaded a small file containing a few of my dumps and replacements. I'd be grateful if someone(anyone) could give me some feedback on this issue and on the replacement textures themselves(are they good, bad, or just ugly?), if they have a moment.

I assume most people reading this don't need a explanation on how to use these textures but...

These are 'improved' textures for the main hall of the mansion in Resident Evil. To use them, unzip the .7z file in link below. There will be 2 folders Dumps and Replacements. Copy and Paste both folders to C:\...\Documents\Games\ResidentEvil\Textures

@ Peixoto I know compiling the textures would be the cleaner way to release this but I figured this way you could see directly what I'm talking about and tell if it's normally the way textures are dumped in Resi 1( the background split into 2 parts like that and creating the seam ingame...) Whenever you have the time, that is.

Also, about the r5b6g5 color key; which shade of green is it? In rgb? I tried r0 g255 b0 and got green blocks. I tried googling this for an hour but I didn't find a answer. :\

Well, to be honest i didn't spot the artifact, but that kind of thing can happen because you're scaling the images independently. Put the two unscaled images side by side and you can probably spot the difference. What you have to do here is to merge the images 1st and then upcale. After that you can use a tool already included in the tools folder to split the image, but it doesn't work with compressed textures yet and you have to move the texture to the tools directory (actually i just fixed this, so download the update). See if that process works

Edit: the color key for R5G6B5 is 0x07e0, which is full green

Last edited by Peixoto on 2018-05-22, 17:23. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 331 of 890, by mannyca05

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Peixoto wrote:
KainXVIII wrote:

Download link not working =(

Fixed

This item might not exist or is no longer available
This item might have been deleted, expired, or you might not have permission to view it. Contact the owner of this item for more information.
😢

Reply 332 of 890, by Peixoto

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
mannyca05 wrote:
This item might not exist or is no longer available This item might have been deleted, expired, or you might not have permission […]
Show full quote
Peixoto wrote:
KainXVIII wrote:

Download link not working =(

Fixed

This item might not exist or is no longer available
This item might have been deleted, expired, or you might not have permission to view it. Contact the owner of this item for more information.
😢

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApHOE-Ru-xkG412SSwspfwaVLGRF

Reply 334 of 890, by gerwin

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
curseofnight wrote:

DxTex.exe dependencies on Windows XP:
- MSVC 2010 runtime libraries
- Older version of d3dref9.dll like https://www.dll-files.com/d3dref9.dll.html
- D3DX9_43.dll (part of latest DirextX 9 Redist)
Then it works.

--> ISA Soundcard Overview // Doom MBF 2.04 // SetMul

Reply 335 of 890, by curseofnight

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Peixoto wrote:
curseofnight wrote:
Remember when I said I'd stop bugging you? I lied! XP […]
Show full quote

I lied! XP

Well, to be honest i didn't spot the artifact, but that kind of thing can happen because you're scaling the images independently. Put the two unscaled images side by side and you can probably spot the difference. What you have to do here is to merge the images 1st and then upcale. After that you can use a tool already included in the tools folder to split the image, but it doesn't work with compressed textures yet and you have to move the texture to the tools directory (actually i just fixed this, so download the update). See if that process works

Edit: the color key for R5G6B5 is 0x07e0, which is full green

I guess it's more noticeable to me since I made them. Even I don't see it in every background, just certain ones. Like if there is a lamp on the wall right where 2 textures meet or something.

I thought about doing that(joining, scaling, then splitting). Figured finding the exact spot to split would a bit tedious. Didn't know you already already had a tool for the hard part - seems you thought of everything. 😉

Anyway, I'll get the newest patch and try it tomorrow. Going back to work tonight so my free time will be scarce for a few weeks. 🙁

Edit: Had a free moment so I went ahead and did a few quick tests. Results where pretty hilarious! Lol, I guess I gotta firgure exact dimensions before I split, otherwise bad things happen ingame. Pillars in the main hall looked like a hall-of-mirrors with Chris walking around in a black void! Wish I could take a screenshot! The unseemly seams where fixed though. 😜

Anyway, I gotta run now.

Edit: *facepalm* I just thought of something. Join the images in gimp, scale, save. Then crop out one half then the other. I'll try this when I get home.

Why do people always wait for me to walk in the store before they buy lottery tickets?! Is it a conspiracy?! Am I being watched!? 😮

Edit: Dodging work, hehe. Actually that wouldn't work, at least not the way I described it. The corect way - join, scale, resize width by half, export, undo, flip hohorizontally, resize again,flip again, export. That should work.

Last edited by curseofnight on 2018-05-22, 23:09. Edited 5 times in total.

Reply 336 of 890, by curseofnight

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
gerwin wrote:
DxTex.exe dependencies on Windows XP: - MSVC 2010 runtime libraries - Older version of d3dref9.dll like https://www.dll-files. […]
Show full quote
curseofnight wrote:

DxTex.exe dependencies on Windows XP:
- MSVC 2010 runtime libraries
- Older version of d3dref9.dll like https://www.dll-files.com/d3dref9.dll.html
- D3DX9_43.dll (part of latest DirextX 9 Redist)
Then it works.

Thanks for tip! I'll look into this. 😀

Reply 337 of 890, by Xpresso

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hello everybody. I'm new around here.
Before it did not happen to me, but now when I want to run any Tomb Raider by pressing the start button, I get an error message that says: Unable to find or load C/: Users/... /Peixoto/peixoto.dll-126

What could be the problem? I tried things like moving files to the game folder but it still did not work

Error log:

D3D_Driver: nvd3dum.dll
error_log: C:\Users\Peixoto\Desktop\Peixoto\error.log
FMV_scale: 1
injector_dir: C:\Users\Peixoto\Desktop\Peixoto
max_4x3_res: 1024x768
modspath: C:\Users\Peixoto\Documents\Games\TombRaider2\mods
Mydocs: C:\Users\Peixoto\Documents
resolutions_list: 640x480 720x480 720x576 800x600 1024x768 1280x720 1280x768 1360x768 1366x768 640x360 2732x1536
script_hwnd: 0x1207de
target: C:\Games\Tomb Raider II\Tomb2.exe
target_dir: C:\Games\Tomb Raider II

Desktop 1366x768
Direct3D user mode driver implemented in nvd3dum.dll
OpenAdapter Hook 0
IDirectDrawSurface::QueryInterface is already hooked
Method BeginScene is not hooked yet
Succeeded to hook IDirect3DDevice2::BeginScene
Succeeded to hook IDirectDrawSurface::lock
Succeeded to hook IDirectDrawSurface::Unlock
FMV\LOGO.mp4 playback successfull
FMV\ANCIENT.mp4 playback successfull
Blt swap, id: 239535656
Swapedd 0
Swaped back 0
Load swap, id: 239535656
Swapedd 0
Swaped back 0
Release Texture: 0

Reply 338 of 890, by curseofnight

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Fixed the seam issue in the backgrounds. Also I figured out how to get the transparency to work finally! Found it by accident, heh. Long story short, pure black in uncompressed r5g6b5 format is rendered transparent ingame.

Not sure why pure black works as opposed to pure green like you said, but I guess it doesn't matter. The textures are looking much now. 😀

Last edited by curseofnight on 2018-05-23, 12:50. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 339 of 890, by Peixoto

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
Xpresso wrote:
Hello everybody. I'm new around here. Before it did not happen to me, but now when I want to run any Tomb Raider by pressing the […]
Show full quote

Hello everybody. I'm new around here.
Before it did not happen to me, but now when I want to run any Tomb Raider by pressing the start button, I get an error message that says: Unable to find or load C/: Users/... /Peixoto/peixoto.dll-126

What could be the problem? I tried things like moving files to the game folder but it still did not work

Error log:

D3D_Driver: nvd3dum.dll
error_log: C:\Users\Peixoto\Desktop\Peixoto\error.log
FMV_scale: 1
injector_dir: C:\Users\Peixoto\Desktop\Peixoto
max_4x3_res: 1024x768
modspath: C:\Users\Peixoto\Documents\Games\TombRaider2\mods
Mydocs: C:\Users\Peixoto\Documents
resolutions_list: 640x480 720x480 720x576 800x600 1024x768 1280x720 1280x768 1360x768 1366x768 640x360 2732x1536
script_hwnd: 0x1207de
target: C:\Games\Tomb Raider II\Tomb2.exe
target_dir: C:\Games\Tomb Raider II

Desktop 1366x768
Direct3D user mode driver implemented in nvd3dum.dll
OpenAdapter Hook 0
IDirectDrawSurface::QueryInterface is already hooked
Method BeginScene is not hooked yet
Succeeded to hook IDirect3DDevice2::BeginScene
FMV\LOGO.mp4 playback successfull
FMV\ANCIENT.mp4 playback successfull
Blt swap, id: 239535656
Swapedd 0
Swaped back 0
Load swap, id: 239535656
Swapedd 0
Swaped back 0
Release Texture: 0

You're either missing peixoto.dll its only dependence. See if that file exists, your antivirus might have deleted it.
If it does, download its one dependence: visual C++ 2008 distributable