VOGONS

First post, by Guardian_Misterioso

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I've been trying to run the game "Tie Break Tennis 2" (HAMMER Technologies) without success because it gives the following error:

dosbox-001.png

For this I have used both DOSBox 0.74 and the SVN Daum version testing all possible configuration options. Does anybody know what is it due to? Thanks in advance.

DOSBox version: 0.74 and SVN Daum
Game: Tie Break Tennis 2 (CD-ROM version)

Reply 1 of 3, by DosFreak

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

It looks like the batch file is referencing a directory that does not exist since you are already in that directory. Also you are using LFN directory names.

I'd delete the game and install it from the original copy.

The latest official version of DOSBox is 0.74-2. We don't care about the daum version here.

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
Make your games work offline

Reply 2 of 3, by Guardian_Misterioso

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

That is what I have done. I have installed the game from its original copy four times and it always throws the same error. What I forgot to say is that the game only has a Windows installer even though the executable is for DOS. I mean, I have to install the game through Windows and then run it via DOSBox.

Reply 3 of 3, by ripsaw8080

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Author
Rank
DOSBox Author

Not sure what's going on there, but based on how the directories are organized it seems you need to make the TIEBRE~1 directory the current directory and then start the game from there.

CD \TIEBRE~1
JUEGO\TIE2.BAT