VOGONS

First post, by Aokiji

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Good Evening

Got a problem with sound card . i have recently got one and everything works except for the left channel distorts and its audio level is not the same as the right side.

i have downloaded the latest drivers and everything and still does this , i have tested both outputs and they do the exactly the same

Reply 1 of 5, by Baoran

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Aokiji wrote:

Good Evening

Got a problem with sound card . i have recently got one and everything works except for the left channel distorts and its audio level is not the same as the right side.

i have downloaded the latest drivers and everything and still does this , i have tested both outputs and they do the exactly the same

Checked the capacitors?

Reply 2 of 5, by badmojo

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Start your own thread dude.

Life? Don't talk to me about life.

Reply 3 of 5, by Stiletto

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Split topic.

"I see a little silhouette-o of a man, Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you
do the Fandango!" - Queen

Stiletto

Reply 4 of 5, by Mut

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

May be the amp is bad. Try the Line out connector instead the speaker out and check if something change and check the caps.

Reply 5 of 5, by Aokiji

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Baoran wrote:
Aokiji wrote:

Good Evening

Checked the capacitors?

visually they look fine , which ones should i check?