Topic actions

Reply 860 of 1200, by RetroLizard

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
liqmat wrote:
RetroLizard wrote:
liqmat wrote:

More stuff to go through. Tell me what you want. Those are spare case caster wheels I have in the top right hand corner from server towers I used to have. Maybe some of you could use some.

cpucooling.jpg

I could probably use one of those to cool off my Voodoo 3 card. 😵

These would not be good for that application.

Fair. I wasn't being serious about it, anyways.

Good luck to those who need them, though!

Reply 862 of 1200, by ph4nt0m

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
liqmat wrote:

More stuff to go through. Tell me what you want. The coolers are all new old stock. Those are spare case caster wheels I have in the top right hand corner from server towers I used to have. Maybe some of you could use some.

cpucooling.jpg

I could make use of these Slot A coolers. I have recently got a box of brand new Slot A 650MHz Athlon Thunderbirds. I see 3 other non-slot coolers in the photo. If no one wants them, I can take these, too.

Is it some kind of chair wheels in the upper right corner? 😀

My Active Sales on CPU-World

Reply 863 of 1200, by liqmat

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
RoyBatty wrote:

I bet Phil would want those coolers.

Should I throw you a PM about the discs ?

Still hunting and gathering, but yes, we should take it to a PM.

ph4nt0m wrote:

I could make use of these Slot A coolers. I have recently got a box of brand new Slot A 650MHz Athlon Thunderbirds. I see 3 other non-slot coolers in the photo. If no one wants them, I can take these, too.

Do me a favor. Copy the photo. Circle what you want. PM me the new edited photo. We'll go from there. I explained in the post those are caster wheels for a few server cases I had. If somebody wants them for their own server case or PC case project feel free to PM me.

Reply 864 of 1200, by ph4nt0m

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
liqmat wrote:
ph4nt0m wrote:

Do me a favor. Copy the photo. Circle what you want. PM me the new edited photo. We'll go from there. I explained in the post those are caster wheels for a few server cases I had. If somebody wants them for their own server case or PC case project feel free to PM me.

It seems those two GlacialTech coolers are Socket A / 370, so they can be also useful. I'll take all the coolers in the photo if you don't mind, hope they fit a medium flat rate box. No caster wheels, please 😀

My Active Sales on CPU-World

Reply 867 of 1200, by liqmat

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
McBierle wrote:

@liqmat

I think i can see exactly the the one faceblade i need in the upper box. Sadly you are too far away...

Well, i know the cheapest First Class International shipping is about $14. Someone here already grabbed the entire box, but I'll PM them and let them know.

Reply 868 of 1200, by liqmat

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Would anyone like these hard drive plastic holding containers before I recycle them for the price of shipping? After testing all of my Seagate SCSI drives these are leftovers from the failed drives. They are great for storing your vintage 3.5" HDDs in. PM me if interested. I will post here when they are spoken for or recycled.

HDDlpasticbin.jpg
Filename
HDDlpasticbin.jpg
File size
950.71 KiB
Views
File license
Fair use/fair dealing exception

...and no, I don't know why only one is yellow.

Reply 869 of 1200, by Merovign

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
liqmat wrote:

Would anyone like these hard drive plastic holding containers before I recycle them for the price of shipping? After testing all of my Seagate SCSI drives these are leftovers from the failed drives. They are great for storing your vintage 3.5" HDDs in. PM me if interested. I will post here when they are spoken for or recycled.

HDDlpasticbin.jpg

If you open them up flat, do they nest together? Just thinking of shipping bulk.

*Too* *many* *things*!

Reply 870 of 1200, by Butler2679

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
liqmat wrote:

HDDlpasticbin.jpg

I could probably use them, but shipping would be absurd to Australia.

Reply 873 of 1200, by liqmat

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Must have 100 posts or greater to enter.

Guess a number between 3 and 5 to win the the cards. Lower 48 is free shipping. Anything beyond that, you pay shipping.

First right answer gets the following: (all untested) Always good to have an ISA network card. I believe that model is 10Mbps.

cards.jpg
Filename
cards.jpg
File size
1.06 MiB
Views
File license

Clearing out my Florida storage unit, so expect more to follow after this.

Last edited by liqmat on 2019-10-09, 13:00. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 878 of 1200, by liqmat

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

As I progress through my Mathematica, Inc. software archival project I am left with the unneeded original boxed software. The manual spines are cut from scanning in the pages, but it's all there including the original install DOS disks. Before I toss this would anyone want it? Free shipping within the U.S. as I can send it via media mail. This was a MS-DOS paint program with video capture capabilities plus a media authoring portion for graphics overlay work on video. You can read about it here:

http://www.vcfed.org/forum/showthread.php?672 … 7697#post547697

Tempra Box.jpg
Filename
Tempra Box.jpg
File size
1 MiB
Views
File license
Tempra Contents.jpg
Filename
Tempra Contents.jpg