VOGONS

The Case Badge Thread

Topic actions

Reply 25 of 49, by wiretap

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Thanks for the large nVidia badges, I had been looking for some larger ones before I was going to remake them. 😀

Here's some more creative labs related logos that can be used in badges.

Is41ruk.png

1JcIOHN.png

LnsPq01.png

cOgezcn.jpg

9UI0JsM.jpg

eAKmh9Kl.png

zFXIJf6.png

zmQj8Zr.jpg

My Github
Circuit Board Repair Manuals

Reply 27 of 49, by Vynix

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

There's one I'd like to see remade, it's the "Designed for Windows 2000 and 98" one.

It looks like that :

Attachments

Proud owner of a Shuttle HOT-555A 430VX motherboard and two wonderful retro laptops, namely a Compaq Armada 1700 [nonfunctional] and a HP Omnibook XE3-GC [fully working :p]

Reply 29 of 49, by wiretap

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Vynix wrote on 2020-01-11, 16:06:

There's one I'd like to see remade, it's the "Designed for Windows 2000 and 98" one.

It looks like that :

y4CjTkDl.png

My Github
Circuit Board Repair Manuals

Reply 30 of 49, by Vynix

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Thanks 😀 I really needed a repro of this sticker (the one on my Omnibook is starting to fade just like the P3 sticker on it faded)

Proud owner of a Shuttle HOT-555A 430VX motherboard and two wonderful retro laptops, namely a Compaq Armada 1700 [nonfunctional] and a HP Omnibook XE3-GC [fully working :p]

Reply 32 of 49, by therevisiona

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
therevisiona wrote on 2020-05-18, 18:53:

Anybody here have a good sticker for my 286. I am a noob at graphics design so any badges would be appreciated.

OK, meade my own, tell me what do you think?

Attachments

Reply 33 of 49, by H3nrik V!

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

The first and last are pretty cool! The middle one has a bit too much color to my likings ..

Please use the "quote" option if asking questions to what I write - it will really up the chances of me noticing 😀

Reply 34 of 49, by boxpressed

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

A parody of this thread would be badges for components or software that we're slightly ashamed of and want to upgrade:

Delta (or other OEM PSU)
PC Chips
Oak Technology
Windows ME
GeForce FX 5200

Reply 35 of 49, by TheMobRules

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
boxpressed wrote on 2020-05-18, 20:38:
A parody of this thread would be badges for components or software that we're slightly ashamed of and want to upgrade: […]
Show full quote

A parody of this thread would be badges for components or software that we're slightly ashamed of and want to upgrade:

Delta (or other OEM PSU)
PC Chips
Oak Technology
Windows ME
GeForce FX 5200

Delta power supplies are usually very good, why would you be ashamed? Sure, I wouldn't put a badge of the PSU manufacturer on the case, but still...

Reply 37 of 49, by therevisiona

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
H3nrik V! wrote on 2020-05-18, 20:32:

The first and last are pretty cool! The middle one has a bit too much color to my likings ..

Yeah, the middle one was kind of a test, I do not like it very much either but wanted to see someones opinion.