A new testing build is ready for your pleasure; please be carefull with your data, many changes this time!
* Export: Just select the profiles that you want to export in the list, choose File->Export in the menu and go through the wizard to export your profile(s) or game(s). Please note that there are certain restrictions (currently) when exporting complete games; they have to reside in a directory below the dosroot, and multiple games cannot live in the same folder. Please note that this functionality is not finished and may well change before the new DBGL release is ready. So, the game export format may change, thus, packages you create with this DBGL test-build may or may not work in the final DBGL release.
* Import: click File->Import in the menu, and select a package (*.dbgl.zip) to import. You will once again enter a wizard that leads you through the steps. Review package information, select the profiles or games that you want to import off you go!
The archive is a plain zip file, optionally containing captures. In the root of the archive is a special file called profiles.xml which contains all the meta-data for the game(s) inside the package. The xml is human-readable and well-structured which should make it easy to understand.
* Implemented 'view configuration file'; right-click on a profile and choose view->configuration file (Avatar_58)
* Added the possibility to display the associated DOSBox version _title_ for a profile (MiniMax)
* Small improvement for the MobyGames browser dialog: preselect a game in the list when an exact title match is found
* Implemented keyboardlayout as combobox (robertmo)
* Added multi profile shortcut creation, and keep multi-selection on tab switching
Comments and suggestions are welcome as always. Hope you like the new stuff!
All the latest files, to upgrade just grab the jar as usual.
EDIT: removed link.