VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Christpinal

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hello
After formatting my grandmother's computer, I reinstalled her old Glidos v1.44 application on her Windows XP. I then had to re-request an unlock code because the ID of this new Glidos installation was not the same as it was before formatting. So I installed this new code which was accepted. Then I tried to start Tomb Raider without success because Vdos32 requested to be unblocked online but could not. I then installed the new version Glidos v1.55 which worked thanks to Dosbox. Subsequently, during my installation work on my grandmother's computer, I had to resort to a system restore prior to installing Glidos. So I directly reinstall version 1.55 and I see an even different ID. So I make another request for an unlock code. The problem is that the Glidos app does not accept the unlock code that is supposed to work. I then try the code that works with the previous ID and get a success message to my surprise. The new problem is that despite the success message, the GLIDOS logos appear on the 3rd level.

Reply 3 of 5, by Christpinal

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Resetting glidos would be a solution but I do not know how because the program does not appear in the registry, nor in the table of programs to uninstall. Otherwise I will have to buy a license again because my grandmother used 6 in all, including my 2 failed attempts. When I wanted to reinstall glidos on another hard drive with windows 7, the number of activation codes had reached the maximum. Do you have an idea ?