Peixoto's patches for a few old games

Topic actions

Reply 861 of 890, by Terep

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hey Peixoto,

"Some of the games supported can be seen here or here"
The second "here" link no longer works, it says file is in a trash at Google Drive. Could you fix this AND update that text file with the most recent game list?

Thank You!!

Reply 862 of 890, by Peixoto

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
Terep wrote on 2021-12-30, 10:07:
Hey Peixoto, […]
Show full quote

Hey Peixoto,

"Some of the games supported can be seen here or here"
The second "here" link no longer works, it says file is in a trash at Google Drive. Could you fix this AND update that text file with the most recent game list?

Thank You!!

It's up again and up to date

Reply 864 of 890, by fatfewl

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I have a problem playing Tomb Raider II with Peixoto patch. I'm playing the GOG version of the game that normally runs through DOS box if Peixoto is not used.

It has previously worked on my other Windows 10 x64 machine without issue. I've now installed the same Tomb Raider II on a Windows 10 x64 laptop and have followed the same process. It's a pretty fresh Windows 10 install.

However, now when I try and launch the game through Peixoto I get an error: "Unable to find or load Peixoto\Program\AutoHotkey.dll-126". I can confirm that the DLL is there and it does not look like my antivirus (Windows Defender) is blocking it. I've installed various C++ Redistributables in case that was the issue but have had no success. I've since tried Tomb Raider I and III and I get the same issue.

Any ideas would be welcome.

Thanks

Reply 865 of 890, by jackotz91

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hello Guys I'm trying to play Die By The Sword, but I'm having some issues. The first one is that in the Menus loading screen there are some lag/slodows, like it can't load the texts.(is that something that I can fix in the Peixoto settings?)
And the second one, In the Quest and Tournament Mode I can't go through, I click on them and it tells me to click ALT+F4 to Exit.
I hope there is someone can help to solve this problem, this is a game I discovered when I was 8 by my uncle and never had the opportunity to play it.

Thank you so so much

Reply 868 of 890, by Peixoto

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
NEO117 wrote on 2022-05-21, 07:36:

I'm using this with Martian Gothic and it works great, but my D: drive disappears after I quit the game, and then I have to reassign the drive letter. Any ideas?

On the latest update, I had included a file I should have. It is fixed now. Re-download and it won't unmount your d:\ drive

Reply 870 of 890, by Peixoto

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
scan72 wrote on 2022-05-25, 22:59:

Hello Peixoto,
I've a problem with tomb5 ... transparent part of the upscaled textures is replaced by black color. Is there a solution? Thanks

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=44312848

Reply 872 of 890, by Sparktank

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I'm not sure how to get this patch to work for Blade Runner.
I set it to target the shorcut that GOG created.
The game uses scummvm to launch with additional command lines.

If I set it to the actual scummvm.exe will it still launch Blade Runner properly?

I also have on idea how to change the targeted executable for the patch.

Reply 873 of 890, by Peixoto

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
scan72 wrote on 2022-05-27, 21:12:
Sparktank wrote on 2022-05-29, 03:16:
I'm not sure how to get this patch to work for Blade Runner. I set it to target the shorcut that GOG created. The game uses scum […]
Show full quote

I'm not sure how to get this patch to work for Blade Runner.
I set it to target the shorcut that GOG created.
The game uses scummvm to launch with additional command lines.

If I set it to the actual scummvm.exe will it still launch Blade Runner properly?

I also have on idea how to change the targeted executable for the patch.

As mentioned in the patron page: support is only offered to supporters.

Reply 874 of 890, by Sparktank

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Not going to lie. It's pretty steep price for support in Canadian currency.
There are other issues I'm having but it's useless to even think of using the mod anymore. Or even recommend it to anyone.

Reply 875 of 890, by Dolenc

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

You are butthurt that a random person, that already gave his time to make the patch, wont take another 30min of his/hers time just for you, so you can play your video game?

Loop this statement. Then apologize to peixoto for being an idiot.

Reply 876 of 890, by ZellSF

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Sparktank wrote on 2022-06-02, 17:46:

Not going to lie. It's pretty steep price for support in Canadian currency.

Half an hour wage is not a steep price to get support from the developer of the program for a month.

Reply 877 of 890, by Doncse

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hello people I have an issue, would be very glad if someone had a solution. I use the patch for Half Life Steam version and it works flawlessly, only issue is I want to play the mod They Hunger with it, and the mouse doesn't work correctly with mods. The fix for that is to put -noforcemaccel -noforcemspd -noforcemparms commands in the launch options, but I can't seem to figure out how to use launch commands with this patch. I created a shortcut and worked from there, have put in the commands but they don't work.

Thanks in advance