VOGONS

First post, by stuntpup

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

trying to get this game working under glide but all i get is white screens where the movie bits are and when the menus are displayed they are all corrupt.. when finally getting to the game proper the helicopter has no textures and is just white and lots of the background is made up with white squares.. certainly looks weird !
Any settings i could try in openglide.ini to get this running ?

pc is runnin winMe on athlon xp2000, 512mb ram and geforce4 ti 4200 .. xp is on there too but it runs just the same in that

Reply 1 of 4, by Glidos

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Ahhh! If you are using the latest version 009rc5, you should edit OpenGLid.INI and turn off Mipmapping.

And somebody needs to keep kicking me until I ger around to rereleasing that version with mipmapping defaulted to off. Okay, okay, form a queue!

Reply 3 of 4, by stuntpup

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

yeah it was the 009rc5 release i was using .. with mipmapping off i don`t get the white screens and white helicopter anymore .. but the graphics are still very corrupt for the menus & movies , in game the landscape graphics are messed up too but the player and enemy models are much better.

i tried evoodoo (does'nt work at all !) and xgl200 (game runs but its still in software mode)