Reply 20 of 28, by =zum=

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
leileilol wrote:
=zum= wrote:

Read better.

You first.

Native MT-32 soundtracks only; no conversions.

Well, I didn't read anything like that in this topic, don't take me bad 😒

Reply 21 of 28, by Skatoony

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I'm not sure if any would be interested but I've done - huge - amounts of MT-32/CM-32L recordings in the past year since getting an MT-32. You can find most of the recordings on my website: http://cosmic-dreams.net/music.html

On the web page is also Gravis Ultrasound MAX and OPL3 recordings, but the majority is MT-32 and CM-32L. Inferno, TFX and One Step Beyond have to be the most advanced LA synthesis tracks on there, so be sure to check them out (Barry Leitch and Dean Evans sure knew how to compose for the Roland LAPC-I).

Oh, there is also the extremely rare recordings of some Sierra sound tracks from a Roland D-110 (a 1U rack-mount LA synthesizer, which I have two). I won't go on about what hardware I have as people will probably moan that I'm bragging or something like that 😜

Enjoy 😉

PS: I'm more than willing to do more recordings and upload them, but I'm running out of webspace on Google Pages 😒

Last edited by Skatoony on 2007-10-30, 10:24. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 24 of 28, by Miki Maus

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

What I would like to hear are ELITET.ROL and JUPALT.ROL from Frontier: Elite 2. Don't let the .rol extension fool you, they are actually midi files for MT-32. 😁
You can get shareware version containing files here:

http://www.eliteclub.co.uk/download/

Reply 25 of 28, by Skatoony

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Done. Tagged ELITET to what I think it should be, but change if needed. JUPALT I have no idea about so I didn't bother tagging that one. I also did HALLKING since I've always liked In The Hall Of The Mountain King 😜

Recorded on my CM-32L as JUPALT calls sound effects on the percussion bank.

ELITET
JUPALT
HALLKING