VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by bloodbat

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Hello, I compiled a DosBox from the latest 0.74 SVN that includes MT-32 emulation support, it was lifted from Gulikoza's (only the MT-32 part) last sources (from Dosbox 0.73) as they seem to be newer than SCUMMVM's or Munt's SVN (I could be mistaken) since I was itching for MT-32 in 0.74 while I wait for Gulikoza's excelent build. It doesn't include anything else from his patches, so no D3D, ne2000 or such, oh...and also, ipx and modem have been disabled, since I don't use them. MT-32 emulation does work, if you are itching too and you want a Win binary or the source, PM or ask in this thread, if that is allowed.
I also fixed a line in tvf.cpp that prevented it from compiling in Visual C++ 2010 (though it still spews a load of warnings...but...so does vanilla dosbox 😜).
If this is the wrong subforum to post this, please move it, moderators.

Best regards

Bloodbat

Last edited by bloodbat on 2010-06-20, 21:06. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 1 of 2, by Dominus

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator

Just nitpicking but you should mention that this is about the MT32 EMULATION. MT32 support itself does not need to be patched into DOSBox 😀

Windows 3.1x guide for DOSBox
60 seconds guide to DOSBox
DOSBox SVN snapshot for macOS (10.4-11.x ppc/intel 32/64bit) notarized for gatekeeper