VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Fexel

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hello Everyone,

I finally get it running, to play archimedean Dynasty with 3DFX in WONGS DOSBox Build. Now i want to use XPADDER for using my PS4 Controller in DOSBox because i want to play on my TV and not using my Keyboard. I configured all the buttons in Xpadder Setup.

Can i run Xpadder somehow in DOSBox or will it not work in any way?

Please help me.. its the last Step for my Dream 😀

Reply 1 of 3, by Yesterplay80

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Xpadder is a Windows application, so it can't be run from DOSBox. You either have to run it besides DOSBox, or you use the DOSBox keymapper, you can open it wih Ctrl+F1 from wiothin DOSBox, you can directly assign keys to the buttons on your gamepad there.

My full-featured DOSBox SVN builds for Windows & Linux: Vanilla DOSBox and DOSBox ECE (Google Drive Mirror)

Reply 3 of 3, by Mike

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

I'm not sure if I can help, but I'll try my best. If you're having so much trouble with using it in DosBox, I recommend trying AntiMicro, as when you assign the keys, you do not have to attach it to any given program, it will already be ready to use for anything. I know its probably not the best answer in the world, but I hope I was able to help!
I forgot to mention that it's freeware, so you don't have to worry about paying anything.