VOGONS

First post, by wgarnett

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hello ....

I use https://sourceforge.net/projects/minpspw/

but on "make" , it show a lot of errors , any one success to compiler this before ???

=> undefined reference to "sceNetInetGetErrno" on socket.c from liba.c , plz help me ......

I have already add lpspnet_inet in LIBS , but it's same .... OMG ....

and compiler one and upload EBOOT.PBP(I don't know how to use patch , plz share PBP) to share , or any other version you have maybe ok ,

I want to test this modified version performance and speed on PPSSPP .....

thanks for your help .....

Last edited by wgarnett on 2021-07-23, 06:16. Edited 7 times in total.

Reply 1 of 11, by wgarnett

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

If you use Win32 , here are 3 SDK , anyone can help to compiler ???

https://www.brewology.com/downloads/download. … ?id=4617&mcid=1
or
https://www.brewology.com/downloads/download. … ?id=4021&mcid=1
or
https://www.brewology.com/downloads/download. … ?id=8084&mcid=1

Reply 3 of 11, by Ringding

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Please don’t post the same stuff to two separate threads all the time!

I built on Ubuntu (18.04 and 20.04), and while it did not work out of the box, following the instructions worked mostly. I had to comment out HAVE_PWD_H in config.bak.h. Other than that, the build worked as advertised.

I don’t have a PSP, so I cannot test the result 😉

Someone has already kindly set up a recipe for building the toolchain on GitHub infrastructure, so I built it once for both these Ubuntu versions:
Ubuntu 18.04
Ubuntu 20.04

Reply 4 of 11, by wgarnett

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Ringding wrote on 2021-07-22, 13:33:
Please don’t post the same stuff to two separate threads all the time! […]
Show full quote

Please don’t post the same stuff to two separate threads all the time!

I built on Ubuntu (18.04 and 20.04), and while it did not work out of the box, following the instructions worked mostly. I had to comment out HAVE_PWD_H in config.bak.h. Other than that, the build worked as advertised.

I don’t have a PSP, so I cannot test the result 😉

Someone has already kindly set up a recipe for building the toolchain on GitHub infrastructure, so I built it once for both these Ubuntu versions:
Ubuntu 18.04
Ubuntu 20.04

Hi , Ringding

can you help compile to EBOOT.PBP and upload for share , thanks for your help .......

I want use it to test on PPSSPP to compare performace of DOS Games ....

I got a lot of error ..... you are my holp .......

/pspdev/psp/lib\libSDLmain.a(SDL_psp_main.o): In function `sdl_psp_setup_callbacks':
src/main/psp/SDL_psp_main.c:71: multiple definition of `module_info'
gui/libgui.a(sdlmain.o):(.rodata.sceModuleInfo+0x0): first defined here
dos/libdos.a(dos_programs.o): In function `_ZL14ResolveHomedirRSs':
dos_programs.cpp:(.text+0xc68): undefined reference to `getpwnam'
/pspdev/psp/lib\libm.a(lib_a-sf_logarithm.o): In function `logarithmf':
../../../../../../newlib-1.18.0/newlib/libm/mathfp/sf_logarithm.c:52: undefined reference to `isfinitef'
/pspdev/psp/lib\libc.a(setsockopt.o): In function `setsockopt':
../../../../../../../newlib-1.18.0/newlib/libc/sys/psp/socket.c:293: undefined reference to `sceNetInetSetsockopt'
../../../../../../../newlib-1.18.0/newlib/libc/sys/psp/socket.c:296: undefined reference to `sceNetInetGetErrno'
/pspdev/psp/lib\libc.a(setsockopt.o): In function `getsockopt':
../../../../../../../newlib-1.18.0/newlib/libc/sys/psp/socket.c:167: undefined reference to `sceNetInetGetsockopt'
../../../../../../../newlib-1.18.0/newlib/libc/sys/psp/socket.c:170: undefined reference to `sceNetInetGetErrno'
C:\MinGW\bin\make.exe[3]: *** [dosbox] Error 1
Last edited by wgarnett on 2021-07-23, 04:59. Edited 2 times in total.

Reply 6 of 11, by Ringding

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

I just noticed that the build instructions are a bit untrustworthy. During configure, a non-existent sdl-config is referenced, starting with the wrong variable expansion of $PSPDEV. But when I insert the real sdl-config there, it no longer links because it wants main, but only SDL_main is provided (due to -Dmain=SDL_main being added to the command line).

Reply 7 of 11, by wgarnett

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Ringding wrote on 2021-07-22, 19:41:

I request access right , thanks

Last edited by wgarnett on 2021-07-23, 06:13. Edited 2 times in total.

Reply 8 of 11, by wgarnett

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Ringding wrote on 2021-07-22, 19:45:

I just noticed that the build instructions are a bit untrustworthy. During configure, a non-existent sdl-config is referenced, starting with the wrong variable expansion of $PSPDEV. But when I insert the real sdl-config there, it no longer links because it wants main, but only SDL_main is provided (due to -Dmain=SDL_main being added to the command line).

I think my environment or lib/files version have problems .....

ev/psp/sdk/include -I/pspdev/psp/include/SDL -Dmain=SDL_main -O2 -G0  -MT cpu.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/cpu.Tpo -c -o cpu.o cpu.cpp
In file included from ../../include/dosbox.h:22,
from cpu.cpp:23:
../../config.h:170:2: error: #error "Can't determine pointer size"
In file included from cpu.cpp:21:
../../include/assert.h:38: warning: '__cdecl__' attribute directive ignored

bin\../lib/gcc/psp/4.3.5/../../../../psp/include/c++/4.3.5/cwchar:150: error: '::fgetws' has not been declared
bin\../lib/gcc/psp/4.3.5/../../../../psp/include/c++/4.3.5/cwchar:152: error: '::fputws' has not been declared
bin\../lib/gcc/psp/4.3.5/../../../../psp/include/c++/4.3.5/cwchar:156: error: '::getwc' has not been declared
bin\../lib/gcc/psp/4.3.5/../../../../psp/include/c++/4.3.5/cwchar:157: error: '::getwchar' has not been declared
bin\../lib/gcc/psp/4.3.5/../../../../psp/include/c++/4.3.5/cwchar:162: error: '::putwc' has not been declared
bin\../lib/gcc/psp/4.3.5/../../../../psp/include/c++/4.3.5/cwchar:163: error: '::putwchar' has not been declare
:\mingw\bin\../lib/gcc/psp/4.3.5/../../../../psp/include/c++/4.3.5/psp/bits/ctype_base.h:49: error: '_U' was not declared in this scope
\bin\../lib/gcc/psp/4.3.5/../../../../psp/include/c++/4.3.5/psp/bits/ctype_base.h:50: error: '_L' was not declared in this scope
\bin\../lib/gcc/psp/4.3.5/../../../../psp/include/c++/4.3.5/psp/bits/ctype_base.h:51: error: '_U' was not declared in this scope
\bin\../lib/gcc/psp/4.3.5/../../../../psp/include/c++/4.3.5/psp/bits/ctype_base.h:51: error: '_L' was not declared in this scope
\bin\../lib/gcc/psp/4.3.5/../../../../psp/include/c++/4.3.5/psp/bits/ctype_base.h:52: error: '_N' was not declared in this scope
\bin\../lib/gcc/psp/4.3.5/../../../../psp/include/c++/4.3.5/psp/bits/ctype_base.h:53: error: '_X' was not declared in this scope
\bin\../lib/gcc/psp/4.3.5/../../../../psp/include/c++/4.3.5/psp/bits/ctype_base.h:53: error: '_N' was not declared in this scope
\bin\../lib/gcc/psp/4.3.5/../../../../psp/include/c++/4.3.5/psp/bits/ctype_base.h:54: error: '_S' was not declared in this scope
\bin\../lib/gcc/psp/4.3.5/../../../../psp/include/c++/4.3.5/psp/bits/ctype_base.h:55: error: '_P' was not declared in this scope
\bin\../lib/gcc/psp/4.3.5/../../../../psp/include/c++/4.3.5/psp/bits/ctype_base.h:55: error: '_U' was not declared in this scope
\bin\../lib/gcc/psp/4.3.5/../../../../psp/include/c++/4.3.5/psp/bits/ctype_base.h:55: error: '_L' was not declared in this scope
\bin\../lib/gcc/psp/4.3.5/../../../../psp/include/c++/4.3.5/psp/bits/ctype_base.h:55: error: '_N' was not declared in this scope
\bin\../lib/gcc/psp/4.3.5/../../../../psp/include/c++/4.3.5/psp/bits/ctype_base.h:55: error: '_B' was not declared in this scope
\bin\../lib/gcc/psp/4.3.5/../../../../psp/include/c++/4.3.5/psp/bits/ctype_base.h:56: error: '_P' was not declared in this scope
\bin\../lib/gcc/psp/4.3.5/../../../../psp/include/c++/4.3.5/psp/bits/ctype_base.h:56: error: '_U' was not declared in this scope
\bin\../lib/gcc/psp/4.3.5/../../../../psp/include/c++/4.3.5/psp/bits/ctype_base.h:56: error: '_L' was not declared in this scope
\bin\../lib/gcc/psp/4.3.5/../../../../psp/include/c++/4.3.5/psp/bits/ctype_base.h:56: error: '_N' was not declared in this scope
\bin\../lib/gcc/psp/4.3.5/../../../../psp/include/c++/4.3.5/psp/bits/ctype_base.h:57: error: '_C' was not declared in this scope
\bin\../lib/gcc/psp/4.3.5/../../../../psp/include/c++/4.3.5/psp/bits/ctype_base.h:58: error: '_P' was not declared in this scope
\bin\../lib/gcc/psp/4.3.5/../../../../psp/include/c++/4.3.5/psp/bits/ctype_base.h:59: error: '_U' was not declared in this scope
\bin\../lib/gcc/psp/4.3.5/../../../../psp/include/c++/4.3.5/psp/bits/ctype_base.h:59: error: '_L' was not declared in this scope
\bin\../lib/gcc/psp/4.3.5/../../../../psp/include/c++/4.3.5/psp/bits/ctype_base.h:59: error: '_N' was not declared in this scope
In file included from ../../config.h:148,
from ../../include/dosbox.h:22,
from cpu.cpp:23:
../../include/inttypes.h:258: warning: '__cdecl__' attribute directive ignored
../../include/inttypes.h:261: warning: '__cdecl__' attribute directive ignored
../../include/inttypes.h:273: warning: '__cdecl__' attribute directive ignored
../../include/inttypes.h:278: warning: '__cdecl__' attribute directive ignored
../../include/inttypes.h:280: warning: '__cdecl__' attribute directive ignored
../../include/inttypes.h:283: warning: '__cdecl__' attribute directive ignored
../../include/inttypes.h:285: warning: '__cdecl__' attribute directive ignored
\bin\make.exe[4]: *** [cpu.o] Error 1

Reply 9 of 11, by Ringding

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
wgarnett wrote on 2021-07-22, 23:34:

I request access right , my id is joxxxxxx2018 .... plz and thanks ....

Sorry. I updated the access rights.

Reply 10 of 11, by wgarnett

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Ringding wrote on 2021-07-23, 05:26:

I get it , I'll report test result later , thanks again .....

Reply 11 of 11, by wgarnett

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Ringding wrote on 2021-07-23, 05:26:

I request access right , my id is joxxxxxx2018 .... plz and thanks ....

After test , PPSSPP on PC faster than before (Tomb Radier , Duke3D ) ....
but on other platform(Android , HandHeld ) become slower ......
I think it's based on CPU High MHZ to be powerful