VOGONS

miracle piano - com1 issue, please help

Topic actions

• This topic is locked. You cannot reply or edit posts.

First post, by d8thstar

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

hi all,

new to the boards. i used to have miracle piano teaching system, running in dosbox just fine (under xp) but then i had to do a reinstall and now for the life of me can't figure it out. the software runs just fine but it is not connecting with the miracle piano, i am getting this error:

"the system cannot open COM1 port requested by the application"

can anyone help?

Reply 1 of 3, by Dominus

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator

You need to do some work on the com settings, perhaps the com port of the hardware changed.

Windows 3.1x guide for DOSBox
60 seconds guide to DOSBox
DOSBox SVN snapshot for macOS (10.4-11.x ppc/intel 32/64bit) notarized for gatekeeper

Reply 2 of 3, by djskynet

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hello as stated in my post title I search the software for the miracle piano version in Msdos version.
I went around the web without finding anything, I know there are three floppy disks,
if a nice person could copy them to me and compress them to send me by email or other, its would be super nice because I would like to be able to use my piano miracle teaching system again.
Thanks in advance to those who will take the time to read me and time to compress them.

Windows 98 forever

Reply 3 of 3, by Dominus

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator

1. please do not ask here people to break copyright laws
2. please do not necropost and even worse only tangible related

Windows 3.1x guide for DOSBox
60 seconds guide to DOSBox
DOSBox SVN snapshot for macOS (10.4-11.x ppc/intel 32/64bit) notarized for gatekeeper