VOGONS

First post, by DNoronha10

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hello I´m currently playing a game called Eliffoot2.

The game runs perfectly except for one thing, one of the most important things in the game is the ability to sell players which can be done by pressing CTRL-F1, well, since that same combination is used by DOS-BOX to activate the Key Mapper, I wanted to know if there is anyway it can be changed?

Is it possible to have a different combination besides CTRL-F1 to go to the Key Mapper?

thanks!

Reply 1 of 3, by ripsaw8080

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Author
Rank
DOSBox Author

You can bind a different key combo for the mapper, but more importantly you should delete the default binding. Note that DOSBox 0.74 will crash when the mapper is closed after the binding is deleted, so make sure you click the save button before closing the mapper. However, the crash is fixed in SVN.

Reply 2 of 3, by DNoronha10

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
ripsaw8080 wrote:

You can bind a different key combo for the mapper, but more importantly you should delete the default binding.

Nice!

The problem is that I don't know how to do this, can you help me, show me how to do it?

Reply 3 of 3, by ripsaw8080

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Author
Rank
DOSBox Author

Press Ctrl-F1, click on "Mapper" button, click on "Del" button, click on "Save" button. When you click on "Exit", DOSBox 0.74 will crash, but next time you start up, the mapper binding will be gone. You can delete the mapper file to restore the default bindings.