VOGONS

First post, by boostedsil40

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

OK Im a older guy and not very computer savy and to top it off I have this chromebook that makes it all worse,I downloaded dosbox so I can play darksun dungeons and dragons shattered lands,this game came out in 92 and any laptop these days should run it easily.After I downloaded the game and dosbox and got it all working togther when I go to full screen the screen is all messy and blurred except for the small window it was in before full screen,second thing is the game is sooo slow and I downloaded this same game with dosbox years ago and it was much much faster but heres the problem I cant use any function keys?I tried f1 to do keymapper and everytime i press it it closes dosbox,also non of the other functions seem to work?

Is theres somthing I can change to make full screen work propperly and get this game sped up?Also with this chromebook crap im not even sure if I can get into the dosbox files?Please help.

Reply 1 of 1, by DosFreak

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

The chrome version of DOSBox isn't supported here. Best to ask whoever ported it.

I've heard that on some laptops that that chromebooks can run Linux software so it may be possible to run the Linux version of DOSBox. I haven't tried it though.

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
Make your games work offline