VOGONS Driver Library

Topic actions

Reply 1220 of 1226, by Horun

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
NyLan wrote on 2021-09-23, 21:34:
I just noticed that I've never posted some information I have for my Matsonic build if someone can post them as well :) […]
Show full quote

I just noticed that I've never posted some information I have for my Matsonic build if someone can post them as well 😀

Manual
ms7112c.pdf
Latest Bios : 06302k.BIN (06-30-2000)
Old Bios ( the One I had ) : old.bin
Matsonic 7112c.zip

I will up them later, did upload the Jetway manual to the library today.
Might put the BIOS up too but could not find much info on them, unlike some other companies that give lots of info on their BIOS updates as to what they fix, which flasher to use, etc

Hate posting a reply and then have to edit it because it made no sense 😁 First computer was an IBM 3270 workstation with CGA monitor.

Reply 1221 of 1226, by NyLan

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Seems the "last" version of the Bios was released quickly by Matsonic.
However, I'm having a "unknown flash type" error message after post with this BIOS. I had to put the "JP7: Flash BIOS Enable/Disable Jumper" to "Enable" to remove this message.

My Intel SE440BX-2 Intel's website Mirror : Modified to include docs, refs and BIOSes.
Proud owner of a TL866 II

Reply 1222 of 1226, by Beeman

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Greetings all! I cannot get the .7z file on your ATI catalyst drivers collection to open after downloading 3 times and having winrar give me an error on opening file. I noticed the exclamation point in front of the file name and don't know if it is the cause for the winrar error to open file. I even renamed the file after downloading and still no success in opening the archive. Any ideas or can it be put in a .zip format? I appreciate all help and all have a great day! Sincerely, Beeman

Reply 1223 of 1226, by canthearu

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Beeman wrote on 2021-09-26, 14:54:

Greetings all! I cannot get the .7z file on your ATI catalyst drivers collection to open after downloading 3 times and having winrar give me an error on opening file. I noticed the exclamation point in front of the file name and don't know if it is the cause for the winrar error to open file. I even renamed the file after downloading and still no success in opening the archive. Any ideas or can it be put in a .zip format? I appreciate all help and all have a great day! Sincerely, Beeman

Download and open it in 7zip.

https://www.7-zip.org/download.html

Reply 1224 of 1226, by Horun

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
canthearu wrote on 2021-09-26, 15:06:

Both Winrar 3.93 and Winrar 5.0 will extract the files w/o changing the name, just tried both....and 7zip will too 😀

Hate posting a reply and then have to edit it because it made no sense 😁 First computer was an IBM 3270 workstation with CGA monitor.

Reply 1225 of 1226, by Beeman

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
canthearu wrote on 2021-09-26, 15:06:

Thank you kindly! have a super day!

Reply 1226 of 1226, by Horun

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Uploaded all the Media Vision FAQ's I have for a bunch of their cards and kits. Took an hour or so to compile so if it does not work proper let me know...