VOGONS

First post, by dr.zeissler

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Hi, can anybody tell me what Card that is and what connections are possible ?
All I know is that is a graphics card. i don't have anything other then the card.

Thx!
Doc

https://www.flickr.com/photos/94839221@N05/14 … 157633216840005

Retro-Gamer 😀 ...on different machines

Reply 3 of 10, by keropi

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

probably some old custom card, could be a part of a broadcasting setup , digitizer, genlock, you name it

🎵 🎧 PCMIDI MPU , OrpheusII , Action Rewind , Megacard and 🎶GoldLib soundcard website

Reply 4 of 10, by ElectricMonk

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Don't suppose you could post a picture of the back of the PCB?

I'm coming up empty with data-modul BT 090, and I'm not easily finding a list of ISA cards that used WD90C24A2-ZZ chip. Maybe there will be an FCC number on the back?

Reply 6 of 10, by collector

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

This forum is for DOS games. Look at the description for this forum: "Getting old DOS games working." Ask old hardware question in Marvin.

The Sierra Help Pages -- New Sierra Game Installers -- Sierra Game Patches -- New Non-Sierra Game Installers

Reply 7 of 10, by keropi

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

^ correct

btw, the company "DATA MODUL" ( http://www.data-modul.com/eu/home.html ) makes specialized display systems and embedded stuff, so your card is probably something they made 20 years ago. Just be happy it works as a standard vga, don't hope to make use of the rest of the unknown connectors on it without the rest of the kit the card was a part of... 😉

🎵 🎧 PCMIDI MPU , OrpheusII , Action Rewind , Megacard and 🎶GoldLib soundcard website

Reply 10 of 10, by Sammy

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

IDE has 2x20 pins and i think this are 2x17 pins.

Maybe it helps to plug the Card in a Win95/98/2000 Machine and search for new Hardware.

Or an Linux System maybe it can detect the Rest of the Card.