VOGONS

Old hardware giveaway thread.

Topic actions

Reply 526 of 1217, by ODwilly

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Main pc: Asus ROG 17. R9 5900HX, RTX 3070m, 16gb ddr4 3200, 1tb NVME.
Retro PC: Soyo P4S Dragon, 3gb ddr 266, 120gb Maxtor, Geforce Fx 5950 Ultra, SB Live! 5.1

Reply 533 of 1217, by liqmat

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

As I go through the inventory of the Pentium Pro haul I run across some boards that need some TLC. If someone would like this socket 370 board for nuttin drop me a PM. It has one bulging cap so it might need some recap action. Let me know and put a post underneath this one saying taken so I don't get a bunch of PMs. Thanks!

msiwideshot.jpg
Filename
msiwideshot.jpg
File size
942.33 KiB
Views
File license
Fair use/fair dealing exception
modelnumber.jpg
Filename
modelnumber.jpg
File size
648.86 KiB
Views
File license
ports.jpg
Filename
ports.jpg
File size
920.19 KiB
Views
File license
capbulge.jpg
Filename
capbulge.jpg
File size
978.25 KiB
Views
File license

Reply 536 of 1217, by cyclone3d

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Is it ok to give away stuff here but have the person I give to pay shipping?

@liqmat -- received V For Victory today - thanks!

Yamaha modified setupds and drivers
Yamaha XG repository
YMF7x4 Guide
Aopen AW744L II SB-LINK

Reply 537 of 1217, by liqmat

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
cyclone3d wrote:

Is it ok to give away stuff here but have the person I give to pay shipping?

@liqmat -- received V For Victory today - thanks!

I think the mods don't want any trading going on @ Vogons and is why I cover shipping. I am not a mod obviously, but from what everybody has told me I am pushing the upper limits of what they allow here with this thread I started. It's in good fun. I would definitely ask a mod in a PM though.

P.S. - I would love to be able to include our international friends in the giveaways, but they would have to cover their shipping since international shipping can be pricey and is why I state "U.S. addresses only". If that were allowed, that would be great.

thatwouldbegreat.gif
Filename
thatwouldbegreat.gif
File size
1.26 MiB
Views
File license

Reply 538 of 1217, by ODwilly

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Could I post here that if anyone in Washington State would like some free goodies for pickup or meetup to PM me? Im going to be unloading a bunch of Pentium to P4 stuff. From complete systems to individual parts and would like as much as possible to avoid the ecycle.

Too broke to ship anything and dont have the time 🙁

Main pc: Asus ROG 17. R9 5900HX, RTX 3070m, 16gb ddr4 3200, 1tb NVME.
Retro PC: Soyo P4S Dragon, 3gb ddr 266, 120gb Maxtor, Geforce Fx 5950 Ultra, SB Live! 5.1

Reply 539 of 1217, by liqmat

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
ODwilly wrote:

Could I post here that if anyone in Washington State would like some free goodies for pickup or meetup to PM me? Im going to be unloading a bunch of Pentium to P4 stuff. From complete systems to individual parts and would like as much as possible to avoid the ecycle.

Too broke to ship anything and dont have the time 🙁

Sounds great man. I wish I still lived in Portland and I would have met up with you no problem. Hope someone takes you up on it.