VOGONS

First post, by Dimitri

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

didn't tested yet.
ne2000.png
bracket is the issue, drilled keystone 9202, STL for 3D is the only way for now. Next time maybe external wire to PCI bracket extension + 9202 bracket
has DIY IC kits with 9202 bracket.

Reply 5 of 20, by Dimitri

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

DIY kits board+8019AS+bracket available. No shop yet - in process. Paypal is the way to get it.
On the way ISA8 OPL3 boards, in development ISA8 IDE/FDD/LPT/2COM board based on W83787IF chip. All the chips available.

Reply 8 of 20, by matze79

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Would you also offer the PCBs with hardgold finish ?

https://www.retrokits.de - blog, retro projects, hdd clicker, diy soundcards etc
https://www.retroianer.de - german retro computer board

Reply 9 of 20, by root42

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
matze79 wrote:

Would you also offer the PCBs with hardgold finish ?

Seconded. Price for those is marginally higher. But much better for corrosion, I guess, and it looks nicer.

YouTube and Bonus
80486DX@33 MHz, 16 MiB RAM, Tseng ET4000 1 MiB, SnarkBarker & GUSar Lite, PC MIDI Card+X2+SC55+MT32, OSSC

Reply 13 of 20, by konc

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

It would help if you could write where are you shipping from, how much it costs, if it's only a DIY kit or pre-assembled, say a few words about the software (eg. packet driver to use), how to configure the card... This kind of stuff I'm sure everyone considering buying one would like to know.

Reply 14 of 20, by Dimitri

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

shipping from Russia, Moscow to EU is usually $6, available clear boards, full DIY kits, brackets or fully assembled boards. All points is negotiable. The board is fully NE2000 compatible by the chip RTL8019AS + configurable ROM (optional).

Reply 17 of 20, by Dimitri

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Limited edition: gold plated board 150th Birth Anniversary of V.I.Lenin, Soviet leader, available 35 pcs.
ne2000-lenin.jpg
$8 for the red board with ENIG, $5 for red HASL.

Last edited by Dimitri on 2020-03-19, 10:40. Edited 1 time in total.