VOGONS

First post, by SamsungASUS

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hi, I'm trying to figure out the brand and model of an old computer case that was made/bought in the early to mid 2000s. I believe it's some sort of old Inwin case. I'm currently missing some parts from the front panel including the power and reset switch covers, the hard drive led cover, the front IO cover, and some of the drive bay covers. I can include pictures of the front and back of the front panel. But if you also need actual pictures of the case, I can include them as well.

Attachments

Reply 1 of 2, by amoerman

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

The construction doesn't resemble any of the InWin cases I have from the 2000s, though mine are all beige boxes. S500 S508 etc. But the little details of the molding don't look similar at all. Also all of my InWin cases have faceplates that are removable via tabs, not screws.

Reply 2 of 2, by SamsungASUS

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
amoerman wrote on 2021-06-13, 05:56:

The construction doesn't resemble any of the InWin cases I have from the 2000s, though mine are all beige boxes. S500 S508 etc. But the little details of the molding don't look similar at all. Also all of my InWin cases have faceplates that are removable via tabs, not screws.

Yeah, I also searched with the text "CF-06," but it didn't pull up this exact case, so maybe it's not an InWin.