VOGONS

First post, by SETBLASTER

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Im looking for someone that actually has one Lian Li PC-60 case to ask him if he can take some HD macro pictures from certain areas of that case.

the motherboard standoffs are impossible to find for that case, and since a friend just got a resin printer, i would like to know how the original is to see if replicating one is possible.

Reply 1 of 7, by Repo Man11

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Here's an image from Newegg's listing for a PC-60. https://www.newegg.com/p/N82E16811112022

They look very similar to the ones used in the Elan Vital case I used to have, so maybe they were more common than you think?

I found this image in Hardforum, someone on the same quest you are.

Attachments

"I'd rather be rich than stupid" - Jack Handey

Reply 2 of 7, by Repo Man11

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

These look as though they might work, you might ask the seller for the dimensions. https://www.ebay.com/itm/274704614636?chn=ps& … XwaAu4BEALw_wcB

"I'd rather be rich than stupid" - Jack Handey

Reply 3 of 7, by PC Hoarder Patrol

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

This one is from an old 2000 review of the case

LianLi PC60 Standoff.jpg
Filename
LianLi PC60 Standoff.jpg
File size
89.62 KiB
Views
File license
Fair use/fair dealing exception

I quite like the ebay ones (if they fit), but if it was me and assuming you're not looking for an entire set, I'd just epoxy a regular standoff in from the back side of the mb tray with a motherboard fitted to ensure it centres up to the hole(s)

Reply 4 of 7, by snufkin

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

If it'd be any use, I've got a Yeong Yang case that uses what look like the same standoffs. I could dismantle it and take some measurements/photos (it's a faff, so I'd only want to do this if it'd help)? They're not very good as the thread strips out really easily, so if trying to unplug an ATX power connector you have to hold the motherboard down yourself otherwise the screw just lifts out and the motherboard flexes. I assume they were used as it makes the motherboard tray and standoffs cheaper to make. When I last put it together I thought about putting a washer either side of the tray hole and using normal solid standoffs, but ended up trying to make the ones I had work.

Reply 5 of 7, by realbadpainting

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
SETBLASTER wrote on 2021-11-01, 03:18:

Im looking for someone that actually has one Lian Li PC-60 case to ask him if he can take some HD macro pictures from certain areas of that case.

the motherboard standoffs are impossible to find for that case, and since a friend just got a resin printer, i would like to know how the original is to see if replicating one is possible.

Do you still need photos? I just picked up a PC-60 and would be happy to help ya out

Reply 6 of 7, by bestemor

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
SETBLASTER wrote on 2021-11-01, 03:18:

the motherboard standoffs are impossible to find for that case ...

No idea where you are located, but... this listing has a mobo tray with these studs available.
You could perhaps see if seller would be willing to ship only the small parts, if you should happen to win.

item number: 175174733071, no bids, starting at £10.

"Lian-li PC-601 Internal Motherboard Caddy"