VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by [vEX]

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Heya

Been trying to find an old game lately and I just can't remember the name of the game. I think it was something like Dr Mad something Race or something with chase in it but I could be way off here. I remember playing the demo over at a friends place on his old 486DX2 66MHz, so it was most likely a DOS game.

You have a 2D top-down view and you travel around (on a path), each turn you rolled a dice (or something) that gives you how many steps you can move. Each of the nodes you could stop on would have different colors being worth different amounts (can't rememer if you got money for them or had to ask trivia questions). Now I can't remember clearly but I think you got some cards that you could draw and use, like some one armed bandits with different numbers of rolling numbers.

I think the characters where all drawn as flying airplanes, becuase you could travel across the sea to different countries (the world was the map).

Anyone have any idea what game this might have been? I'd really like to play it again.

Antec P182B | Asus P8Z77-V PRO | Intel i5 3570k | 16GB DDR3 | 4TB HDD | Pioneer BDR-207D | Asus Xonar DX | Altec Lansing CS21 | Eizo EV2736W-BK | Arch Linux (64-bit/x86_64)

Reply 2 of 2, by [vEX]

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Nope, unfortunally it's neither of those. 😒
Thanks for trying though.

Edit: I just found it with Google! 😁
Dr. Drago's Madcap Chase

Antec P182B | Asus P8Z77-V PRO | Intel i5 3570k | 16GB DDR3 | 4TB HDD | Pioneer BDR-207D | Asus Xonar DX | Altec Lansing CS21 | Eizo EV2736W-BK | Arch Linux (64-bit/x86_64)