Common searches

Bought these games today

Topic actions

Reply 780 of 1913, by sf78

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Awesome find! I only got this from a car boot sale for 1€. I asked if the seller had more, and she said that she sold all the rest. Now I wonder what other treasures there were? 😢

Attachments

• syndicate.jpg
    Filename
    syndicate.jpg
    File size
    147.65 KiB
    Views
    File license
    Fair use/fair dealing exception

Reply 781 of 1913, by dexter311

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Damn those are some great finds! I love the cover art of LucasArts Star Wars games. And that copy of Wing Commander II Deluxe alone is drool-worthy!

Reply 782 of 1913, by bjt

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
King_Corduroy wrote:

This was on the inside. 🤣

I love it when used games turn out to have the previous owner's notes or cheat sheets.
My copy of Eye of the Beholder 2 had a massive hand-annotated map inside 🤣

Reply 783 of 1913, by badmojo

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

I dug out my box of SMS games recently, having been adding to it periodically over the years, and was surprised to see that I've amassed quite a collection! Looks like I have some work to do 😈

DSCN2430_zpssarz1j6f.jpg

Life? Don't talk to me about life.

Reply 785 of 1913, by keropi

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

^ I detect someone that doesn't have small children 😀

🎵 🎧 PCMIDI MPU , OrpheusII , Action Rewind , Megacard and 🎶GoldLib soundcard website

Reply 786 of 1913, by Blurredman

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
keropi wrote:

Just some humour. We all made such drawings when we were young. Some of us (ie me) still doodle when in a conference. 🤣 🤣

http://blurredmanswebsite.ddns.net/ 😊

Reply 787 of 1913, by badmojo

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
keropi wrote:

😊 2 small children, and both prolific artists. Their efforts brighten the room and hide the shocking job I did of plastering that wall, so it's win-win 🤣

DSCN2445_zpsafp0klq1.jpg

Reply 789 of 1913, by badmojo

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Private_Ops wrote:

Centurion 5 case? First case I ever bought back in.. 2006 (07 maybe?)? Sheesh.. makes me feel older than I wanna be.

That's the one - solid as a tank and heavy as a... tank.

Reply 791 of 1913, by keropi

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
badmojo wrote:
keropi wrote:

😊 2 small children, and both prolific artists. Their efforts brighten the room and hide the shocking job I did of plastering that wall, so it's win-win 🤣

[...]

aaawww yisss!
the best kind of decoration 😊 😊

🎵 🎧 PCMIDI MPU , OrpheusII , Action Rewind , Megacard and 🎶GoldLib soundcard website

Reply 792 of 1913, by dexter311

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Here's what I managed to grab this month. Firstly, the BIG Big Box additions:

9XYwm76.jpg

Guitar Hero World Tour for PC (complete, almost like new!), and I further expanded my Blizzard collection with a near-mint Diablo 2 Battle Chest, and I took advantage of a recent price drop to pick up the Starcraft 2 Battle Chest too.

And the normal-sized stuff:

3odF0jj.jpg

- Indycar Racing II
- Colin McRae Rally 2.0
- Need for Speed 2 SE
- Star Wars: Dark Forces
- SimIsle
- Star Wars Tie Fighter: Defender of the Empire expansion

Plus a couple of racing sims from my early days of simracing - F1 Challenge 99-02 and Simbin's GTR2. 😊

I also bidded on a Diablo 2 Collector's Edition from the States last night too, only the second one I've seen on eBay since I started collecting seriously. Was not successful unfortunately, another one of my white whales getting away. 😵

Reply 793 of 1913, by King_Corduroy

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
bjt wrote:
Lucked out on eBay! Falcon 3.0 has a tombstone for a manual :lol: […]
Show full quote

Lucked out on eBay! Falcon 3.0 has a tombstone for a manual 🤣

n6P6GT2l.jpg

KGB?!?!?!!?!!?!?! SO JEALOUS!

Check me out at Transcendental Airwaves on Youtube! Fast-food sucks!

Reply 794 of 1913, by sf78

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I bought this CD (0.5e) from a flea market. Does anybody know which Sound Blaster came with this compilation? I didn't bother with the Word, though it was only 1.5e (floppies only).

Attachments

• bundle.jpg
    Filename
    bundle.jpg
    File size
    214.12 KiB
    Views
    File license
  • ms.jpg
    Filename
    ms.jpg
    File size
    122.06 KiB
    Views
    File license

Reply 795 of 1913, by sliderider

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

I can tell you a few things that CD DIDN'T come out of. It didn't come out of one of the Audigy game bundles, because they all came with much later games. They didn't come out of a AWE32 PnP CT3980, because I have one of those complete in box and it didn't come with games. It's probably not a Sound Blaster Pro, either. The only bundle I can find with those has Lemmings and Indianapolis 500. There's a Game Blaster that came bundled with Silpheed, but that's all it came with and that would be too early.

The person who would know would be Artex. All he has to do is look through all of his boxed Sound Blasters to see which one has those games shown on the outside of the box. 🤣

There's another interesting CD out there that comes with Warcraft:Orcs and Humans, Descent, and a few other games that comes with some version of Modem Blaster that I am trying to find out which one it comes with. I can get the CD by itself easily enough, but I want to try to get the whole package. Maybe Artex has one of those, too. 🤣

Reply 797 of 1913, by retrofanatic

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Just picked up some more big box games:

- Indy Car Racing
- Xwing vs Tie Fighter
- Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego (been looking for this one in a box for a loong time now)
- Janes USNF

(Will post pictures soon)

Reply 798 of 1913, by lolo799

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Got the two latest Hopkins Fbi discs for OS/2 and BeOS that were on ebay, it was too tempting!

hopkinsfbi.jpg
Filename
hopkinsfbi.jpg
File size
87.15 KiB
Views
File license

PCMCIA Sound, Storage & Graphics

Reply 799 of 1913, by retrofanatic

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
retrofanatic wrote:
Just picked up some more big box games: […]
Show full quote

Just picked up some more big box games:

- Indy Car Racing
- Xwing vs Tie Fighter
- Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego (been looking for this one in a box for a loong time now)
- Janes USNF

(Will post pictures soon)

Still have to get photos of the above mentioned...just got these today locally from a local online classified ad (paid $8 for everything):

Games 3.jpg
Filename
Games 3.jpg
File size
857.08 KiB
Views
File license
Games 2.jpg
Filename
Games 2.jpg
File size
979.49 KiB
Views
File license

So glad to get this one - now I have Fan Favorites 1 and 2

Games 1.jpg
Filename
Games 1.jpg
File size
897.56 KiB
Views
File license

This is what caught my eye in the classified ad...cool LucasArts plastic case came with a bunch of goodies inside....Monkey Island 2, Indiana Jones Atlantis, Rebel Assault, some demo disks and a bunch of other LucasArts games I remember seeing this plastic case sometime back in the day, but I can't remember where it was from.

Does anyone have an idea from where this case comes from? Is the whole original package some big box LucasArts collection or is this how it was sold originally (without any big box?)??