VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Snover

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

This is exactly what I've done. I reformatted my C drive and reinstalled Windows 2000. Thank God it only took one try this time, although it seems that Microsoft Outlook (yea, yea, shut the hell up) dislikes PGP Freeware now for some reason and won't start (crashes). I suppose I should upgrade to Office 2000 SP2, but I'm going to wait to see if "Repair" fixes it first, and then if upgrading to Windows 2000 SP3 fixes it.

Yes, it’s my fault.

Reply 1 of 2, by Ender

User metadata
Rank Site Admin
Rank
Site Admin

Better yet, reformat and install Linux 😜

Originally posted by Snover
This is exactly what I've done. I reformatted my C drive and reinstalled Windows 2000. Thank God it only took one try this time, although it seems that Microsoft Outlook (yea, yea, shut the hell up) dislikes PGP Freeware now for some reason and won't start (crashes). I suppose I should upgrade to Office 2000 SP2, but I'm going to wait to see if "Repair" fixes it first, and then if upgrading to Windows 2000 SP3 fixes it.

-- Ender
Project Leader,
http://www.scummvm.org/

Reply 2 of 2, by Snover

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

I would, but of course I can only run shit+1 in *nix. As opposed to shit+2 in Windows. 😜

In any case, what the hell? Some stuff in Mozilla doesn't show up (like the image at the top of this site) and Outlook crashes on some HTML email (but usually only shit from spammers, go figure) and some paragraphs are closer together than they should be in Mozilla and Moz1.2 crashes terribly so I'm stuck using an old build of Mozilla (1.1 has issues too -- I'm using 20020530 -- 1.0.0)

Yes, it’s my fault.