VOGONS

Common searches

Anyone from FRANCE ? Help!

Topic actions

• This topic is locked. You cannot reply or edit posts.

First post, by digitaldoofus

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

This post is to ask if there is a VOGONS member in France who could help me communicate with a Seller of an item located in France?

The item I'm trying to buy is a simple game (on CD-ROM)...but when I responded to the online advertisement I got no response. It might be that the website filtered out my response because I live in USA.

So, if someone in France would kindly help me communicate with the Seller, I would be grateful. (I have used GOOGLE Translate, but I still received no response; so perhaps the Seller does not want to sell outside of France...but I don't know until someone who lives in France can contact the Seller for me, to see if a sale can be arranged)

--Mark

Once you try retrogaming, you'll never go back...

Reply 2 of 6, by digitaldoofus

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

It's a game that 99% of gamers don't even want...
...but I don't want to mention the name publicly, since it's a bit hard to find, and it might cause someone to buy it before I can. If you live in France, and willing to help, please private message me and I'll give you all the details.

Once you try retrogaming, you'll never go back...

Reply 3 of 6, by sunaiac

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I can help if you want.

R9 3900X/X470 Taichi/32GB 3600CL15/5700XT AE/Marantz PM7005
i7 980X/R9 290X/X-Fi titanium | FX-57/X1950XTX/Audigy 2ZS
Athlon 1000T Slot A/GeForce 3/AWE64G | K5 PR 200/ET6000/AWE32
Ppro 200 1M/Voodoo 3 2000/AWE 32 | iDX4 100/S3 864 VLB/SB16

Reply 5 of 6, by bestemor

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Ok, so here we are again, a full decade(!) later, and this still is a thing, heh.....
Could not find any other similar (french) topics here, and figured why not recycle, hence the necro.

Meaning, I myself am currently also looking for same kind of assistance. Well, almost.

As all* I would need is a french address (and name of course), which the purchase can be sent to.
I'll be buying it myself, BIN, but need an 'acceptable' address (in France) to get it shipped to someone.
Items in question are basically similar to an A4 sized french comic book, or something like that, but hard to find.

*And then that kind person would have to send that package to me, in Norway.
While me paying that person for the new postage via paypal.
(that will be the only money transaction involved)

- So, if anyone are willing and comfortable with doing such a thing, please let me know, soon.
(listings end in 5 days)

Merci beaucoup!