VOGONS

Common searches

Win95 pirate-themed game

Topic actions

• This topic is locked. You cannot reply or edit posts.

First post, by Lo Wang

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Hello forum.

Would anybody happen to know the name of this video game from the Win95 era featuring a pirate ship? to be honest all I can remember is this scene about a wounded pirate getting his leg cut off with a saw and it being thrown into a wooden bucket! it seemed to me like a point-and-click title, cartoony, narrated, kind of "educational" if you will, but I never got to play the whole thing, just a demo.

Any thoughts?
Much appreciated.

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved" - Romans 10:9

Reply 2 of 8, by Lo Wang

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

It kind of does on the surface, but I'm 100% positive it is not. The leg was an actual fleshly leg, blood and all!
The artwork was completely different also.

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved" - Romans 10:9

Reply 8 of 8, by Dominus

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator

Please don't necro post in years old threads when the OP hasn't been here for over a year.

Windows 3.1x guide for DOSBox
60 seconds guide to DOSBox
DOSBox SVN snapshot for macOS (10.4-11.x ppc/intel 32/64bit) notarized for gatekeeper