Common searches

Scariest Level Ever?

Topic actions

Reply 40 of 47, by DracoNihil

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

The "purified zones" in OFF are pretty scary. Especially with the background music containing a child calling out for "help" in French.

“I am the dragon without a name…”
― Κυνικός Δράκων

Reply 42 of 47, by bbhaag

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

If you've ever played the original Silent Hill there is the grade school. Before you enter it the tornado sirens start to sound and it goes to the "other" world. Then those little creepy doll things with knives attack you and come out of know were.

It creeped me out.

Reply 43 of 47, by Lo Wang

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Something like Blood's "Boggy Creek" is guaranteed to get your attention!

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved" - Romans 10:9

Reply 44 of 47, by saturn

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Outlast whistleblower, no one level but the entire game. I don't know why my sister likes that game, its really sick With all the rape, murder and nudity and all 😵

P.S.
I would be best if you did not look it up. it's really sick and twisted kind of scary.

Reply 46 of 47, by chinny22

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
Anonymous Coward wrote:

The end of ski free with that bastard snowman thing with the yellow teeth comes to eat you up.

That made me laugh so much!

First Alien vs Predator. My mate said it was too scary to play in the dark, Thought he was over reacting like always...he was right!
Real early on in the human missions a cable falls from the roof, I pumped so many bullets into it before realising it wasn't an alien.
Good game but too hard for me so gave up.
used to laugh about this with my brother then he said similar thing happened to him in AVP2 few years ago

Reply 47 of 47, by saturn

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
chinny22 wrote:
Anonymous Coward wrote:

The end of ski free with that bastard snowman thing with the yellow teeth comes to eat you up.

That made me laugh so much!

You know that's not the end of the game? you can go past the Abominable Snow Monster but it will still chase you.