VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by WBM1992

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

What do you guys think of the video game company called Interplay Entertainment?

Reply 2 of 9, by leileilol

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

that's the problem. over the years on several previously banned accounts, he does not think and learn from his spamming mistakes. Ignore the troll and move on. Your reply in another one of his threads are probably setting him off to create more pointless interrogative threads

apsosig.png
long live PCem

Reply 3 of 9, by WBM1992

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

WBM1992 is an autistic young man with a passion for old games and he is attempting to interact on these forums, albeit with some understandable difficulties. I am trying to help him in this respect. I understand the immediate reaction to label him a bot/troll but don't be so quick to judge please

Reply 5 of 9, by WBM1992

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

In response to Jorpho, I like Interplay entertainments old educational games like Chess Mates. I used to play it on a school computer. I heard They have alot of old RPG games. which one should i try?

Reply 6 of 9, by Beegle

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
WBM1992 wrote:

WBM1992 is an autistic young man with a passion for old games and he is attempting to interact on these forums, albeit with some understandable difficulties. I am trying to help him in this respect. I understand the immediate reaction to label him a bot/troll but don't be so quick to judge please

Allright.

The way it's currently formulated is akin to asking "What do you guys think of cars" on a car forum. That is too broad/general, very hard to answer because of the amount of possible questions and topics linked to the subject. To open a discussion on something he should ask something more specific, or give us a starting point to initiate the discussion around what he wants to know about Interplay (aside from "every possible thing")

Some examples instead of asking about Interplay directly, it would be possible to ask instead :

"My favourite game from interplay is [game X], and I love it because of [reason Y] and [reason Z]. Anybody a fan of [game X] too?"

"I'm currently replaying my old favourite, [game X]. However I'm stuck in [place Y] after defeating [enemy Z]. Do you have any tips for me?"

"Are there any recordings available online from [game X]? My favourite song from the game is [theme Y]" and provide a link to the song.

The more sound cards, the better.
AdLib documentary : Official Thread
Youtube Channel : The Sound Card Database

Reply 7 of 9, by Jorpho

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
WBM1992 wrote:

In response to Jorpho, I like Interplay entertainments old educational games like Chess Mates. I used to play it on a school computer. I heard They have alot of old RPG games. which one should i try?

I can tell you that none of them are even remotely like Chess Mates, and there is no reason to assume you would like their other games just because you like Chess Mates.

A better question is, what RPGs do you like?

Reply 9 of 9, by Jade Falcon

User metadata
Rank BANNED
Rank
BANNED
leileilol wrote:

that's the problem. over the years on several previously banned accounts, he does not think and learn from his spamming mistakes. Ignore the troll and move on. Your reply in another one of his threads are probably setting him off to create more pointless interrogative threads

wile I do not know what he did in the past, I see nothing wrong with this post. It's a little broad of a topic. But so what. just move on and don't reply if you don't like his posts.

No need to bash him trying to start a discussion.
That's being said WBM1992, it would probably be best if you had one thread for these kind of questions, it keeps the forums cleaner.