VOGONS

Common searches

Database of copy protected games?

Topic actions

• This topic is locked. You cannot reply or edit posts.

First post, by DosFreak

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

I was perusing this thread: http://clone.cd/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=3764&forum=1&11 and growing angrier by the minute.

I've already started to put what copy protection each of my CD's uses in my NT Game Compatibility List but does anyone know of an online resource that lists the copy protection on each and every game out there?

That would be wonderful. Then you can go there and avoid any and every copy protected game and/or compare it your current hardware to verify that the game will/not work!

I've also hard that they are working on putting logo's on copy protected Audio CD's...What about Game CD's? There should be a HUGE logo on the game box that say's: COPY PROTECTED CD! DO NOT BUY! DID YOU KNOW THAT WHEN YOU BUY A COPY PROTECTED CD THAT IT IS ACTUALLY DAMAGED? YOU ARE BUYING A DAMAGED CD!

🤣! That would be wonderful! 😁

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
Make your games work offline

Reply 2 of 2, by Nicht Sehr Gut

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Snover wrote:

Just go to the store and do that yourself.

Headline reads:
"Deranged American caught defacing CD's in London's "Virgin Megastore".
An unidentified American (referring to himself only as a "DosFreak"), was caught by security personnel as he was defacing numerous computer CD's and tackled to the ground. "Normally we wouldn't become so "physical", even with a vandal. But this was an American, and everyone knows how crazy and violent Americans are. He probably had a gun, too. We didn't find one, but he probably hid it somewhere. We know he's got to have one somewhere, he's an American after all."

Based on a rumor that the vandal was a member of the United States Air Force, this reporter contacted the U.S.A.F. liason in London. He vehemently denied the claim that the "DosFreak" was a member of the American Armed Forces whilst simultaneously blocking out large amounts of text on numerous documents with a black felt-tipped pen. Then interview ended abruptly as this reporter was unable to speak further with the liason whilst he was using a rather loud paper shredder.