... i'd play it even if it portrays the worst stereotypes of homeless people

HP Z420 Workstation Intel Xeon E5-1620, 32GB, RADEON HD7850 2GB, SSD + HD, XP/7
ws90Ts2.gif

Reply 4 of 68, by cyclone3d

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

HAHAHAHA. I need to stick that on my Steam wish list.

Yamaha modified setupds and drivers
Yamaha XG repository
YMF7x4 Guide
Aopen AW744L II SB-LINK

Reply 9 of 68, by buckeye

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Look I get it, some folks gonna be put off such is the age we live in these days. Nobody has a frickin sense of humor anymore.

I laughed and laughed some more. We have "progressed" from flight simulator, farming simulator to BUM simulator???
The universe will never be the same. Now we need someone to finish this game and do a complete report!

Let's be honest now, in this day of perpetual bad news, viruses, terrorism, corrupt leaders, impending worldwide collapse
I for one could use a jolly good chuckle.

Asus P5N-E Intel Core 2 Duo 3.33ghz. 4GB DDR2 Geforce 470 1GB SB X-Fi Titanium 650W XP SP3
Intel SE440BX P3 450 256MB 80GB SSD Radeon 7200 64mb SB 32pnp 350W 98SE
MSI x570 Gaming Pro Carbon Ryzen 3700x 32GB DDR4 Zotac RTX 3070 8GB WD Black 1TB 850W

Reply 10 of 68, by Gmlb256

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
buckeye wrote on 2021-09-20, 16:14:

Let's be honest now, in this day of perpetual bad news, viruses, terrorism, corrupt leaders, impending worldwide collapse

That's one reason why I don't watch news too much, due to the overwhelmingly amount of negativity and this ruins one's mood. The same thing almost happens on social networks.

It's funny that there are now a ridiculous amount of simulators these times such as Goat Simulator and now this. 🤣 🤣 🤣

VIA C3 Nehemiah 1.2A @ 1.46 GHz | ASUS P2-99 | 256 MB PC133 SDRAM | GeForce3 Ti 200 64 MB | Voodoo2 12 MB | SBLive! | AWE64 | SBPro2 | GUS

Reply 11 of 68, by cyclone3d

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

I actually want to buy this game at some point but Biomutant was on sale and is one of the games I have really been wanting to get so I got it instead.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/597820/BIOMUTANT/

Yamaha XG repository
YMF7x4 Guide
Aopen AW744L II SB-LINK

Reply 13 of 68, by WolverineDK

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
DosFreak wrote on 2018-05-11, 14:10:

I would love to see that film.

F2bnp wrote on 2018-05-11, 20:25:

This is in pretty bad taste.

Indeed, and it makes me, want to protect my homeless friends even more than I already do. Fuck that game ! Sadly it just shows how low humanity can go and get away with it plus money.

Reply 14 of 68, by cyclone3d

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Well if you don't like it, don't but or play it.
Have you actually watched the trailer? It isn't realistic at all unless bums normally have super powers.

Just to add to this.. why not show the trailer to some real bums... Provided they don't just decide to jump you and steal whatever you have on you I bet they will find it to be absolutely hilarious.

That is the problem with being butthurt about things that you think the "targeted group" would find offensive.... they often think it is all in good fun.

For example... I have worked with Mexicans that would tell Mexican jokes, blondes that tell blonde jokes, including my wife. I'm white and a nerd and find jokes targeted at "whites" and nerds generally hilarious.

People need to take a step back and stop being butthurt about stuff that is not malicious.

People have just about lost their sense of humor. Can't we all just go back to everybody "offending" everybody for fun?

Yamaha XG repository
YMF7x4 Guide
Aopen AW744L II SB-LINK

Reply 15 of 68, by buckeye

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Ok bum simulator is not politically expedient, how bout another concept: trash panda simulator!

Attachments

• 30qqsq.jpg
    Filename
    30qqsq.jpg
    File size
    39.28 KiB
    Views
    File license
    Fair use/fair dealing exception

Asus P5N-E Intel Core 2 Duo 3.33ghz. 4GB DDR2 Geforce 470 1GB SB X-Fi Titanium 650W XP SP3
MSI x570 Gaming Pro Carbon Ryzen 3700x 32GB DDR4 Zotac RTX 3070 8GB WD Black 1TB 850W

Reply 16 of 68, by cyclone3d

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

That would be great. For those who are not from Alabama ,we have named our minor league baseball team The Rocket City Trash Pandas.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocket_City_Trash_Pandas

And who cares about "political correctness"? That is just code for censorship, aka violating our first amendment rights.

Yamaha XG repository
YMF7x4 Guide
Aopen AW744L II SB-LINK

Reply 17 of 68, by buckeye

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Gmlb256 wrote on 2021-09-20, 16:23:
buckeye wrote on 2021-09-20, 16:14:

That's one reason why I don't watch news too much, due to the overwhelmingly amount of negativity and this ruins one's mood. The same thing almost happens on social networks.

It's funny that there are now a ridiculous amount of simulators these times such as Goat Simulator and now this. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Let's have a LAN party playing GOAT simulator! Madness!😁😁😁😁

Reply 18 of 68, by Joakim

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Not tried Goat simulator but something similar. Played Octodad with my kid a few years ago, was a blast. I like the fact that his wife never realized he wasn't even human. Cracked me up.

(Sorry if I offended any eight legged freaks.)

Reply 19 of 68, by WolverineDK

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
cyclone3d wrote on 2021-09-20, 19:40:

And who cares about "political correctness"? That is just code for censorship, aka violating our first amendment rights.

Freedom of speech ey ? Well, what is next "Bum Fights the video game" ? from the infamous Bum Fights videos.
This is NOT NWA with their FTP song, the reason some of us whom are not from the so-called land of the free and home of the brave, who though have friends in the USA. Has higher morale standards. And we too have freedom of speech, under responsibility. which means, I can not shout "F those N-words, and backward ass *Danish N-words*" (I would NEVER shout/say those words, mind you !) . without being persecuted under hate speech and or racism. The only reason why this game is still getting the green light, is because it is about homeless people, but if you ask me , it is bordering upon racism, except it is about homeless people. Which is "okay" , and to me it is not !
And it is sickening, disgraceful and other superlatives with a negative connotation to it. That you have a game about being a homeless, and the developer gets money. Perhaps he should donate all the money he got from the game to homeless people instead.

This is not the Wolfenstein series of games, or anything like that. This is not Goat simulator , and or for that matter Octodad either.

Last edited by WolverineDK on 2021-09-21, 22:21. Edited 1 time in total.