VOGONS

Common searches

Heads up: Vogons will be updated

Topic actions

• This topic is locked. You cannot reply or edit posts.

Reply 94 of 149, by krcroft

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Dominus, can you share a bit about what happened?

Something like "we found a corner case where attachments failed to upload with browser X or the password reset backend isn't doing Y. It's going to take us another couple rounds to fix and retest, so ETA is probably several more months given our availability."

If there's anything you feel the community can genuinely help with, please ask (realizing that "help" can sometimes cause the opposite effect too 🤣 )

I know I'm not alone in appreciating all the work you, Qbix, and others have put into vogons.org: thank you all for your efforts!

Reply 95 of 149, by Dominus

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator
Stiletto wrote:

W-H-A-T-D-O-Y-O-U-G-E-T-I-F-Y-O-U-M-U-L-T-I-P-L-Y-S-I-X-B-Y-N-I-N-E

54?

Kcroft:
Actually I have not much information, except that it wasn't actually related to the site. So real life intruding!

Windows 3.1x guide for DOSBox
60 seconds guide to DOSBox
DOSBox SVN snapshot for macOS (10.4-11.x ppc/intel 32/64bit) notarized for gatekeeper

Reply 99 of 149, by Stiletto

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
Dominus wrote:
Stiletto wrote:

W-H-A-T-D-O-Y-O-U-G-E-T-I-F-Y-O-U-M-U-L-T-I-P-L-Y-S-I-X-B-Y-N-I-N-E

54?

Scene from "The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe", part of "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" series of books by Douglas Adams:
While on prehistoric Earth, Arthur and Ford realize that they might be able to discover the ultimate question by randomly pulling Scrabble letters from a bag. The random letters spell: "What do you get when you multiply six by nine?"

See also: http://www.6by9.net/why-6by9/

"I see a little silhouette-o of a man, Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you
do the Fandango!" - Queen

Stiletto