Reply 300 of 668, by imi
Dominus wrote on 2020-01-03, 14:51:
1. I am using a high DPi screen to browse Vogons on my desktop 2. I am coming here with my smartphone that has a retina display […]
1. I am using a high DPi screen to browse Vogons on my desktop
2. I am coming here with my smartphone that has a retina display (but, yes, I'm not a teenager)
3. I think people still miss what VOGONS stand for: Very Old Games On New Systems. NEW SYSTEMS. The retro PC people came later and sometimes seem to think that they own the forum.
4. Try the oldskool theme, it's very similar to the old theme.
the vast majority of new systems do not have high DPI screens apart from phones (and I think most of the topics on here don't refer to playing on phones :p)
and in the current PC market landscape this wont change for the next several years either.
people are still mostly buying full HD monitors, even 1440p is already more than the norm (and mostly present on larger monitors anyways) and anything higher is niche still.
I am happy if the site works for you on a high DPI screen, but that is simply not what most people have.