Welcome to the updated VOGONS

Topic actions

Reply 720 of 727, by Joseph_Joestar

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
devius wrote on 2020-12-26, 22:07:

I'm not sure if it has been reported already or not but on an iPad the search functionality cannot be used.

It works, but somewhat awkwardly.

Tap and hold the magnifying glass icon to expand the field, then quickly tap on the gear icon that just appeared to activate Advanced Search.

PC#1: Pentium MMX 166 / Soyo SY-5BT / S3 Trio64V+ / Voodoo1 / OPTi 82C930 / AWE64
PC#2: Celeron 466 / Abit ZM6 / Voodoo3 / AWE64 Gold / YMF744 / SC-155
PC#3: AthlonXP 1700+ / Abit KT7A / GeForce4 / SBLive / ALS100
PC#4: Athlon64 3700+ / DFI LanParty / 9600GT / X-Fi Titanium

Reply 722 of 727, by Anders-

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
Snover wrote on 2020-01-30, 06:28:
konc wrote on 2020-01-22, 11:16:

Hey I want my penis-shaped cursor back 😀

I like your style.

Hi, I'm one of those that prefer this website not to override the default cursor.
Would it be possible to add a "custom mouse cursor yes/no" as a checkbox on the "display options" section in the control panel?

Måttfull och balanserad.

Reply 723 of 727, by digger

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Personally, I think the Win9x-style mouse pointer is a charming retro touch that fits well visually with the theme of the forum. But to each their own, I guess. 🙂

Reply 724 of 727, by Anders-

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
digger wrote on 2021-07-23, 23:22:

Personally, I think the Win9x-style mouse pointer is a charming retro touch that fits well visually with the theme of the forum. But to each their own, I guess. 🙂

Yeah, options are great. My custom cursor is twice as big and has a bright color, easy to locate and use.

Måttfull och balanserad.

Reply 725 of 727, by Bruninho

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Anders- wrote on 2021-07-19, 11:19:

Hi, I'm one of those that prefer this website not to override the default cursor.
Would it be possible to add a "custom mouse cursor yes/no" as a checkbox on the "display options" section in the control panel?

This is definitely good UI suggestion. I approve.

"Design isn't just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works."
JOBS, Steve.
List of ALL Android vulnerabilities
Right to Repair sucks and is illegal!

Reply 727 of 727, by dr_st

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Yeah, it's funny. I really can't understand the stubbornness around keeping the custom cursor. It's a feature that either no one notices, or if they notice it - they dislike it.

https://cloakedthargoid.wordpress.com/ - Random content on hardware, software, games and toys