VOGONS

Common searches

Intel smashes Ryzen

Topic actions

• This topic is locked. You cannot reply or edit posts.

Reply 100 of 106, by Caluser2000

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Bruninho wrote on 2021-01-19, 04:40:

. Again, I am just purely speculating.

You ALWAYS do.

Oh and always post complete bull poocky. https://www.macrumors.com/2020/02/24/mac-appl … processor-2021/

Isn't that your main Apple resourse besides Apple Inc itself?

WTF are YOU on? It must be gooooood stuff.

Last edited by Caluser2000 on 2021-01-19, 05:58. Edited 2 times in total.

There's a glitch in the matrix.
A founding member of the 286 appreciation society.
Apparently 32-bit is dead and nobody likes P4s.
Of course, as always, I'm open to correction...😉

Reply 102 of 106, by Caluser2000

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
appiah4 wrote on 2021-01-19, 05:53:

This thread has gone places..

We defenatly have arrived at Apple La La Land 🤣

Reply 103 of 106, by Bruninho

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I read every apple resource, not just macrumors. Would be silly to just put it all on only one resource.

The “drugs” remark was for Intel486Troll, not for you. But if it fits you...

If you wanna waste your time being a troll, believing that Intel is still great and calling others names and accusing everyone you don’t like of being a troll, then have fun. Pretty sure you and Intel486Troll are the same guy and you do that to close threads on purpose here.

You surely must be breaking a lot of community standards rules in this forum for being a complete (censored). For these reasons alone I won’t waste any more of my time replying to you after this post. The next batch of insults you drop, I will start reporting them to the mods. Have a nice day

"Design isn't just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works."
JOBS, Steve.
READ: Right to Repair sucks and is illegal!

Reply 105 of 106, by Caluser2000

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Bruninho wrote on 2021-01-19, 11:35:
I read every apple resource, not just macrumors. Would be silly to just put it all on only one resource. […]
Show full quote

I read every apple resource, not just macrumors. Would be silly to just put it all on only one resource.

The “drugs” remark was for Intel486Troll, not for you. But if it fits you...

If you wanna waste your time being a troll, believing that Intel is still great and calling others names and accusing everyone you don’t like of being a troll, then have fun. Pretty sure you and Intel486Troll are the same guy and you do that to close threads on purpose here.

You surely must be breaking a lot of community standards rules in this forum for being a complete (censored). For these reasons alone I won’t waste any more of my time replying to you after this post. The next batch of insults you drop, I will start reporting them to the mods. Have a nice day

You really realy need help man.

When have I ever said Intel rule the x86 roast are the best thing since sliced bread ? 🤣

Only this Aten base EeeBox is the most recent Intel powered box and it is ancient 😀 All my onther "newer" systems are AMD based 🤣. I take what ever system I can get, usually cheap or free, and am not fussy about what cpu it has.

You are listening to angry little voices in your head and making things up.

Soon you will have this thread locked.

Yo7u obviously do not know the definition of troll either. It's seems to be always you three nutjobs taking threads off topic.

You will have a stupid reply in 1 2 3 4........

And I bet it is going to be funny as heck. Like Tinkerbell is dating Steve Jobs who mis not dead living in Texas.or some such 🤣.

Reply 106 of 106, by DosFreak

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Cyrix is best.

Op,
Stop with the posting idiocy.

For those causing issues if you want to post lies then post on facebook or whatever the kids use these days. Quit it with the BS, that's not what these forums are for. Ban hammer is ready.

Everyone else stop falling for it. I would say "Don't feed the x" but nowadays people get all out of sorts when you use that word.

Closed

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
Make your games work offline