VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by GabrielKnight123

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Hi all I need help to find a game that's about no more than 10 years old, its a side scroller, I think it was an indie free game because it was fairly short, you have the ability to swap from the past to the present and future to solve game elements, I remember the ending has a mad scientists and a big mutant monster and or computer that both get destroyed, I think there was a companion that would help solve game puzzles, it had fairly new graphics using 3d objects and particles and hires backgrounds,

one puzzle was: pick up a seed and place it somewhere, collect water somehow, go into the past and water the seed, go into the future where the seed grew into a tree and climb it to the path that was unreachable before.

another puzzle was: there is a women inside a building that you have to give a ticket to or get one from to ride transport of some kind and from memory you give her flowers but swapping back and forth in time to get the flowers

Reply 6 of 6, by jgf

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
robertmo wrote on 2021-06-19, 14:28:

it's best to keep os on a separate partition so when you reinstall it the rest is untouched.

Except for that wretched registry. I've not reinstalled windows in over twenty years; if i must also reinstall all my other software just to get a couple of lines added to the registry... I'll do i t on a new system.