VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by SolidSonicTH

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Someone had to say it.

If you think you've been wronged by HP, for instance, then using their forums to find other people who feel the same way you do in order to drum up enough interest in a class action suit should be okay. If they delete your post then they are CLEARLY trying to cover up their own complicity in what you're claiming.

Reply 1 of 6, by badmojo

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

I'm glad somebody finally raised this - I've been thinking about starting a class action against VOGONS for deliberately and unfairly distracting me from real life. Think of all the things I could have achieved if I wasn't wasting my time here reading about memory timings and ISA sound cards!

Life? Don't talk to me about life.

Reply 3 of 6, by nightbanshee

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
SolidSonicTH wrote on 2022-01-16, 21:27:

If they delete your post then they are CLEARLY trying to cover up their own complicity in what you're claiming.

In your mind it clearly proves it, but you’re already a biased participant. From a neutral party it doesn’t imply guilt at all. There could be any number of reasons.

Compaq Portable ii - Lucky find
Compaq Prolinea 486 - Long term restoration
Frankenstein Socket 7 166Mhz Pentium MMX - In progress
Random Pentium III
Dell Latitude D830
Mac Powerbook G3 Pismo
Mac Powerbook G4 15

Reply 4 of 6, by The Serpent Rider

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
badmojo wrote:

I've been thinking about starting a class action against VOGONS for deliberately and unfairly distracting me from real life.

Procrastinators unite!

I must be some kind of standard: the anonymous gangbanger of the 21st century.

Reply 5 of 6, by Sombrero

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
badmojo wrote on 2022-01-16, 21:34:

I'm glad somebody finally raised this - I've been thinking about starting a class action against VOGONS for deliberately and unfairly distracting me from real life. Think of all the things I could have achieved if I wasn't wasting my time here reading about memory timings and ISA sound cards!

I might start a class action against you personally, every time I open the what game are you playing now thread and see your boxed copy of 4D Sports Boxing 1.0 Mindscape version on the first page I get envious and it's detrimental to my health 😀

Reply 6 of 6, by cyclone3d

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
The Serpent Rider wrote on 2022-01-17, 00:49:
badmojo wrote:

I've been thinking about starting a class action against VOGONS for deliberately and unfairly distracting me from real life.

Procrastinators unite!

Can we put together a group tomorrow?

Yamaha modified setupds and drivers
Yamaha XG repository
YMF7x4 Guide
Aopen AW744L II SB-LINK