VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by robertmo

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

When a strong wind is blowing over my ventilation chimney it may suck almost all air from my flat I guess.
Pressure difference adds to wind power and may blow windows inside

Should I stuck the ventilation for the strong wind?

Reply 1 of 11, by BitWrangler

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

I'm afraid you're going to die, just like all those people when trains first went over 20mph in the 1800s and it "sucked all the air out" of the carriages as the learned professor predicted. 😉

Unicorn herding operations are proceeding, but all the totes of hens teeth and barrels of rocking horse poop give them plenty of hiding spots.

Reply 2 of 11, by Joakim

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
BitWrangler wrote on 2022-02-15, 20:19:

I'm afraid you're going to die, just like all those people when trains first went over 20mph in the 1800s and it "sucked all the air out" of the carriages as the learned professor predicted. 😉

Rumour said they set up signs not to jump on these blazingly fast trains.

Reply 3 of 11, by BitWrangler

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

These dudes are obviously holding their breath because all the air fell out 200mph ago...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EYZOFbOWsAIwj7n?f … &name=4096x4096

Unicorn herding operations are proceeding, but all the totes of hens teeth and barrels of rocking horse poop give them plenty of hiding spots.

Reply 6 of 11, by BitWrangler

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

A sticky situation

Reply 11 of 11, by BitWrangler

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Oh I think I will.... was wondering what to have for lunch, it's late.