I didn't have much time recently, so don't expect much, but I have a new WIP (end of the year edition 😁):
- Multiple Render Targets (4 for the Internal Virtual card) with independent write masks (D3D9)
- All 16 bit norm/float + 32 bit float texture formats are supported (D3D9)
- Supporting the same color formats for volume textures that are available for 2d/cube textures
(except P8, D3D8/9)
- Support for auto-generating mipmaps for 2d/cube textures (D3D9)
- Support for SRGB texture sampling (D3D9, The Sims 3)
- Support for SRGB render target (D3D9)
- Bug in ps_2_x validator, fixed (The Sims 3)
- Fixing D3D9 depth bias
- Support for USHORT2/4N and FLOAT16_2/4 vertex component formats (D3D9)
- Some fixes in the D3D9 debug layer
- Other small fixes and optimizations
I still couldn't test most of the reported games, so I'm going to be interested mostly in regression bugs for a while.
Unigine engine and Dragon Age Origins still don't work, known issue.