VOGONS

First post, by SortingHat

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

How to get it to work? The option for digital audio in properties is grayed out. The rest of the site is dead as a graveyard so I'm hoping it will be seen here as I would really love to get games that uses special CD music to work like Magic School Bus Explores The Ocean/Earth or Microsoft Golf,etc Any tips?

Diamond Stealth 3D and SB16/AWE 32. D is the only driver it let's me select with everything else grayed out. It doesn't matter what CPU I emulate. Win Chip or Shuttle Hot any Pentium series has this issue but everything else works great. I can run mine to the highest Pentium MMX on my DELL I7 with 32GB of RAM. I get only VERY minimum stuttering which only occurs when something is loading for the very first time then it works flawlessly.

Reply 1 of 1, by SortingHat

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I know I'm a bad guy from a past life reincarnated but I plan to turn myself in to the authorities of wherever my problems are from when opportunity shows up to do so. So please don't hate me for something that's out of my current control. This is stupid and makes you all just as either bad or evil as whatever I may or may not have done.