VOGONS

First post, by i386x64

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

This is the one from about 1999. I do not even remember how I got it. But mine got lost I just had it about a month ago. Not sure where I put it. But here is some info that may help.
If anyone knows where I can purchase this CD? All I know is when I purchased Midtown Madness from Microsoft once also the next year I purchased Midtown Madness 2. Maybe Microsoft sent it then It's been too long for me to remember.
I copied the below from another forum most of it is the same that was on mine.

Trials you will find on the CD Sampler: Plus 3 software programs:

Age of Empires® II: The Age of Kings®
Close Combat? III: The Russian Front
Entertainment Pack - The Puzzle Collection
Flight Simulator 2000
Golf 1999 Edition
Links LS 2000
Midtown Madness?
Monster Truck Madness® 2
Motocross Madness?
Money 2000 Deluxe
NBA Inside Drive 2000
NFL Fever 2000
Pandora's Box
Pinball Arcade
Scholastic's The Magic School Bus® Explores in the Age of Dinosaurs
Scholastic's The Magic School Bus Explores the Rainforest
Scholastic's The Magic School Bus Explores the World of Animals
MSN Gaming Zone with Fighter Ace®
MSN Internet Access 5.0 with Internet Explorer 5.0
DirectX® 7.0

Reply 1 of 3, by i386x64

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Well I have found the CD. I looked where I looked before and it was there. Guess I just over looked it I sure thought it may have got thrown out when I cleaned up. Now I do still need to find another CD if possible because this one is scratched. I think it will install though. I just rather have another one I will try to post a picture then someone can tell if they have it. If anyone does and wants to sell let me know please maybe we can arrange something. I just found out this was released in 2000 and the CD was created late 1999. Could have came with Midtown Madness I ordered from Microsoft.

Reply 2 of 3, by foil_fresh

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
i386x64 wrote:

Well I have found the CD. I looked where I looked before and it was there. Guess I just over looked it I sure thought it may have got thrown out when I cleaned up. Now I do still need to find another CD if possible because this one is scratched. I think it will install though. I just rather have another one I will try to post a picture then someone can tell if they have it. If anyone does and wants to sell let me know please maybe we can arrange something. I just found out this was released in 2000 and the CD was created late 1999. Could have came with Midtown Madness I ordered from Microsoft.

big fan of these samplers. they were gold for cashless kids looking for new things to play. hope you find another copy.

Reply 3 of 3, by i386x64

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
foil_fresh wrote:
i386x64 wrote:

big fan of these samplers. they were gold for cashless kids looking for new things to play. hope you find another copy.

Thank you so much for the reply. I will be setting up an old Compaq Presario just like the one I had. I even found the original recovery CD. I wish I could get some other things that came with it. There is another one on ebay looks like it has keyboard and everything else included but they want too much.
I have scanned an image of the CD. I will have to find where to host the image and post it.