VOGONS

The Sting! (in my language: ANagyBalhé!) no background music in the game

Topic actions

• This topic is locked. You cannot reply or edit posts.

First post, by Kaguro

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hi Guys!
I dont know this is a good place and topic for this problem but i hope this is.
So I love the old game The Sting! (in my language: A Nagy balhé!). But when i start the hungarian version the music sound in the game is disappear.
And this is important for me to play this game when i was a child.
The original english version is good and working the music in the game.
I tried change the videos and the dialogs_en with the dialogs_hun but hungarian file is utf-8 coding so the texts are really bad.
What would be the solution? Should i upload to somewhere the hungarian version?
Thanks for the help!

Reply 1 of 16, by Falcosoft

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Kaguro wrote on 2021-09-29, 00:46:
Hi Guys! I dont know this is a good place and topic for this problem but i hope this is. So I love the old game The Sting! (in m […]
Show full quote

Hi Guys!
So I love the old game The Sting! (in my language: A Nagy balhé!). But when i start the hungarian version the music sound in the game is disappear.
I tried change the videos and the dialogs_en with the dialogs_hun but hungarian file is utf-8 coding so the texts are really bad.
Thanks for the help!

Hi,
I do not know this game but according to a contemporary Hungarian review this is a general problem with the Hungarian edition of the game:
https://www.playdome.hu/cikk/25909/a_nagy_balhe_pc
" A játék hangjai jók, főleg ha belevesszük azt is, hogy a játék teljesen magyar nyelvű, mind a feliratok, párbeszédek, mind a szinkron. Zene sajnos nincsen a játék alatt, ezt azért eléggé hiányolom."

--- Google Translate ---

"The sounds of the game are good, especially if we take into account that the game is entirely in Hungarian, both the subtitles, dialogues and the dubbing. Unfortunately, there is no music during the game, that's what I miss."

What kind of music the English version use? Is it CD audio, Midi or something else?

Last edited by Stiletto on 2021-10-01, 14:19. Edited 2 times in total.

Website, Facebook, Youtube
Falcosoft Soundfont Midi Player + Munt VSTi + BassMidi VSTi
VST Midi Driver Midi Mapper

Reply 2 of 16, by Kaguro

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Falcosoft wrote on 2021-09-29, 10:35:
Hi, I do not know this game but according to a contemporary Hungarian review this is a general problem with the Hungarian editio […]
Show full quote
Hi Guys! I dont know this is a good place and topic for this problem but i hope this is. So I love the old game The Sting! (in m […]
Show full quote

Hi Guys!
Thanks for the help!

Hi,
I do not know this game but according to a contemporary Hungarian review this is a general problem with the Hungarian edition of the game:
" A játék hangjai jók, főleg ha belevesszük azt is, hogy a játék teljesen magyar nyelvű, mind a feliratok, párbeszédek, mind a szinkron. Zene sajnos nincsen a játék alatt, ezt azért eléggé hiányolom."

--- Google Translate ---

"The sounds of the game are good, especially if we take into account that the game is entirely in Hungarian, both the subtitles, dialogues and the dubbing. Unfortunately, there is no music during the game, that's what I miss."

What kind of music the English version use? Is it CD audio, Midi or something else?

Hi kind Helper! 😀
If you dont speak hungarian please say it, and i will type this comment in english, but if you can speak in hungarian then hungarian is much better for me 😁
So in hungarian:
Hello! Igen azt láttam, hogy a magyar kiadásnál ez másnál is probléma, viszont én emlékszem, hogy régen amikor játszottam akkor ment szépen a zene játék közben is 😁 Hangokkal egyébként nincs probléma.
Fuh ezt hol tudnám kideríteni, hogy milyen fajta hang/zenét használ a játék? Nekem valamilyen DirectSound 3D rémlik (legalábbis a magyar esetében) de nagyon nem biztos. Ha nem ez akkor amint otthon leszek munkából utánajárok valahogy( ennyire szeretném helyrehozni, hogy innen is figyelem van e valami segitseg haha :DD ) .
Pont ezen felbuzdúlva ezt a creative alchemy dolgot akartam kipróbálni, de rájöttem, hogy nem igazán értem ez az app mire való kell e hozzá még valami stb.. szóval befürödtem vele 🙁
Remélem lesz valami ötleted rá 😁 és már most nagyon köszönöm a segítséget! 😀

--- Google Translate ---

Hello! Yes, I saw that this is a problem with the Hungarian edition, but I remember that long ago, when I played, the music went well while playing 😁 There is no problem with the sounds anyway.
Fuh this where can I find out what kind of sound / music the game uses? I have some sort of DirectSound 3D (at least in the case of Hungarian) but I'm not very sure. If not, as soon as I get home from work, I'll go after it somehow (I want to fix it so much that there's some help from here haha :DD).
Encouraged by this, I wanted to try this creative alchemy thing, but I realized that I didn't really understand what this app needed for anything else, etc ... so I took a bath with it 🙁
I hope you have some idea for it 😁 and thank you very much for your help now! 😀

Last edited by Stiletto on 2021-10-01, 14:20. Edited 3 times in total.

Reply 3 of 16, by Falcosoft

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Kaguro wrote on 2021-09-29, 11:26:
Hi kind Helper! :) If you dont speak hungarian please say it, and i will type this comment in english, but if you can speak in h […]
Show full quote
Hi, I do not know this game but according to a contemporary Hungarian review this is a general problem with the Hungarian editio […]
Show full quote
Show full quote

Hi Guys!
Thanks for the help!

Hi,

--- Google Translate ---

Hi kind Helper! 😀
If you dont speak hungarian please say it, and i will type this comment in english, but if you can speak in hungarian then hungarian is much better for me 😁
So in hungarian:
Hello! Igen azt láttam, hogy a magyar kiadásnál ez másnál is probléma, viszont én emlékszem, hogy régen amikor játszottam akkor ment szépen a zene játék közben is 😁 Hangokkal egyébként nincs probléma.
Fuh ezt hol tudnám kideríteni, hogy milyen fajta hang/zenét használ a játék? Nekem valamilyen DirectSound 3D rémlik (legalábbis a magyar esetében) de nagyon nem biztos. Ha nem ez akkor amint otthon leszek munkából utánajárok valahogy( ennyire szeretném helyrehozni, hogy innen is figyelem van e valami segitseg haha :DD ) .
Pont ezen felbuzdúlva ezt a creative alchemy dolgot akartam kipróbálni, de rájöttem, hogy nem igazán értem ez az app mire való kell e hozzá még valami stb.. szóval befürödtem vele 🙁

--- Google Translate ---

Hello! Yes, I saw that this is a problem with the Hungarian edition, but I remember that long ago, when I played, the music went well while playing 😁 There is no problem with the sounds anyway.
Fuh this where can I find out what kind of sound / music the game uses? I have some sort of DirectSound 3D (at least in the case of Hungarian) but I'm not very sure. If not, as soon as I get home from work, I'll go after it somehow (I want to fix it so much that there's some help from here haha :DD).
Encouraged by this, I wanted to try this creative alchemy thing, but I realized that I didn't really understand what this app needed for anything else, etc ... so I took a bath with it 🙁

Szia,
Ha nem kell a játék CD-jének a meghajtóban lennie ahhoz, hogy a zene szóljon (az angol verzióban), akkor biztosan nem CD-ről szól a zene. Ha igen, akkor elvileg látnod/hallanod kell, hogy aktív a CD meghajtó akkor is ha nem tölt éppen be pályát stb. csak szól a zene. Az alchemy biztosan nem segít a zene hiányán. Az csak arra való, hogy olyan játékok esetében amelyek még a Win9x és WinXP érában Directsound 3D-n keresztül használtak pozicionált 3D hangokat/effekteket megoldja a 3D audió problémát Win Vista/7/8/10 alatt.
Általában segít annak kiderítésében, hogy milyen zenét használ egy játék, ha megnézed a játék könyvtárait és az abban található fájlokat. Mid kiterjesztésű fájlok Midi-re, Mp3/Wav digitális zenére utalnak.
Ha fel tudod tölteni az angol és magyar verziókat valahová, vetek a játékra egy pillantást.

--- Google Translate ---

Hello,
If you don’t have to have the game CD in the drive for the music to play (in the English version), then the music is definitely not about a CD. If so, you should in principle see / hear that the CD drive is active even if you are not loading a track, etc. it's just about the music. Alchemy certainly doesn’t help with the lack of music. It's just that for games that were still used via Directsound 3D in the Win9x and WinXP era, positioned 3D sounds / effects will solve the 3D audio problem in Win Vista / 7/8/10.
It usually helps to find out what music a game uses when you look at the game's libraries and the files in it. Mid extension files refer to Midi, Mp3 / Wav digital music.
If you can upload the English and Hungarian versions somewhere, I'll take a look at the game.

Last edited by Stiletto on 2021-10-01, 14:21. Edited 4 times in total.

Reply 4 of 16, by Kaguro

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Falcosoft wrote on 2021-09-29, 15:20:
Szia, Ha nem kell a játék CD-jének a meghajtóban lennie ahhoz, hogy a zene szóljon (az angol verzióban), akkor biztosan nem CD-r […]
Show full quote
Hi kind Helper! :) If you dont speak hungarian please say it, and i will type this comment in english, but if you can speak in h […]
Show full quote
Show full quote

Hi,

--- Google Translate ---

Hi kind Helper! 😀
So in hungarian:

--- Google Translate ---

Szia,
Ha nem kell a játék CD-jének a meghajtóban lennie ahhoz, hogy a zene szóljon (az angol verzióban), akkor biztosan nem CD-ről szól a zene. Ha igen, akkor elvileg látnod/hallanod kell, hogy aktív a CD meghajtó akkor is ha nem tölt éppen be pályát stb. csak szól a zene. Az alchemy biztosan nem segít a zene hiányán. Az csak arra való, hogy olyan játékok esetében amelyek még a Win9x és WinXP érában Directsound 3D-n keresztül használtak pozicionált 3D hangokat/effekteket megoldja a 3D audió problémát Win Vista/7/8/10 alatt.
Általában segít annak kiderítésében, hogy milyen zenét használ egy játék, ha megnézed a játék könyvtárait és az abban található fájlokat. Mid kiterjesztésű fájlok Midi-re, Mp3/Wav digitális zenére utalnak.
Ha fel tudod tölteni az angol és magyar verziókat valahová, vetek a játékra egy pillantást.

--- Google Translate ---

Hello,
If you don’t have to have the game CD in the drive for the music to play (in the English version), then the music is definitely not about a CD. If so, you should in principle see / hear that the CD drive is active even if you are not loading a track, etc. it's just about the music. Alchemy certainly doesn’t help with the lack of music. It's just that for games that were still used via Directsound 3D in the Win9x and WinXP era, positioned 3D sounds / effects will solve the 3D audio problem in Win Vista / 7/8/10.
It usually helps to find out what music a game uses when you look at the game's libraries and the files in it. Mid extension files refer to Midi, Mp3 / Wav digital music.
If you can upload the English and Hungarian versions somewhere, I'll take a look at the game.

Fuh, hát már most nagyon köszönöm ha foglalkoznál ezzel, nekem ez tényleg rengeteget jelent! 😁
Akkor holnap felteszem mind a két verzió iso ját google drive ra és idelinkelem ha az megfelelő 😁
Tényleg nagyon köszönöm! 😀

--- Google Translate ---

Fuh, well thank you very much for dealing with this, it really means a lot to me! : D
Then tomorrow I will put both versions of the iso on google drive and link here if appropriate: D
Really thank you very much! 😀

Last edited by Stiletto on 2021-10-01, 14:21. Edited 2 times in total.

Reply 5 of 16, by Falcosoft

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Kaguro wrote on 2021-09-29, 20:30:
Fuh, hát már most nagyon köszönöm ha foglalkoznál ezzel, nekem ez tényleg rengeteget jelent! :D Akkor holnap felteszem mind a ké […]
Show full quote
Szia, Ha nem kell a játék CD-jének a meghajtóban lennie ahhoz, hogy a zene szóljon (az angol verzióban), akkor biztosan nem CD-r […]
Show full quote
Show full quote

Hi kind Helper! 😀
So in hungarian:

--- Google Translate ---

Szia,

--- Google Translate ---

Hello,

Fuh, hát már most nagyon köszönöm ha foglalkoznál ezzel, nekem ez tényleg rengeteget jelent! 😁
Akkor holnap felteszem mind a két verzió iso ját google drive ra és idelinkelem ha az megfelelő 😁

--- Google Translate ---

Fuh, well thank you very much for dealing with this, it really means a lot to me! : D
Then tomorrow I will put both versions of the iso on google drive and link here if appropriate: D

A Vogons nem támogatja a félig legális szoftver linkeket még akkor sem, ha a szóban forgó szoftverek már nem hivatalosan 'abandonware' státuszban vannak. Szóval ne ide linkeld, mert az adminok úgyis leszedik.
Küldök neked privát üzenetet a címemmel.

--- Google Translate ---

Vogons does not support semi-legal software links, even if the software in question is no longer officially in 'abandonware' status. So don't link here, because the admins will take it off anyway.
I'll send you a private message with my address.

Last edited by Stiletto on 2021-10-01, 14:21. Edited 2 times in total.

Reply 6 of 16, by Kaguro

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Falcosoft wrote on 2021-09-29, 22:12:
A Vogons nem támogatja a félig legális szoftver linkeket még akkor sem, ha a szóban forgó szoftverek már nem hivatalosan 'aband […]
Show full quote
Fuh, hát már most nagyon köszönöm ha foglalkoznál ezzel, nekem ez tényleg rengeteget jelent! :D Akkor holnap felteszem mind a ké […]
Show full quote
Show full quote

Szia,

--- Google Translate ---

Hello,

--- Google Translate ---

A Vogons nem támogatja a félig legális szoftver linkeket még akkor sem, ha a szóban forgó szoftverek már nem hivatalosan 'abandonware' státuszban vannak. Szóval ne ide linkeld, mert az adminok úgyis leszedik.

--- Google Translate ---

Vogons does not support semi-legal software links, even if the software in question is no longer officially in 'abandonware' status. So don't link here, because the admins will take it off anyway.

Hello! Elvileg elküldtem mind a két verziót, ha nem sikerült mert béna voltam kérlek szólj! Mégegyszer NAGYON köszönöm a segítséged! 😀

--- Google Translate ---

Hello! In principle, I sent both versions, if it failed because I was lame please let me know! Thanks again for your help! 😀

Last edited by Stiletto on 2021-10-01, 14:22. Edited 2 times in total.

Reply 8 of 16, by Falcosoft

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Kaguro wrote on 2021-09-30, 16:58:
Hello! Elvileg elküldtem mind a két verziót, ha nem sikerült mert béna voltam kérlek szólj! Mégegyszer NAGYON köszönöm a segítsé […]
Show full quote
A Vogons nem támogatja a félig legális szoftver linkeket még akkor sem, ha a szóban forgó szoftverek már nem hivatalosan 'aband […]
Show full quote
Show full quote

--- Google Translate ---

--- Google Translate ---

Hello! Elvileg elküldtem mind a két verziót, ha nem sikerült mert béna voltam kérlek szólj! Mégegyszer NAGYON köszönöm a segítséged! 😀

--- Google Translate ---

Hello! In principle, I sent both versions, if it failed because I was lame please let me know! Thanks again for your help! 😀

Szia,
Szóval az van, ahogy az elején is sejtettem, hogy az eredeti angol verzió CD audiót használ zene gyanánt. A CD formátuma az úgynevezett mixed-mode, azaz egyszerre tartalmaz adat és audió sávokat:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mixed_Mode_CD
Tehát úgy volt kitalálva, hogy a telepítés után bent hagyod a CD-t és a játék alatt a CD-ről szól a zene. Az általad küldött angol CD lemez kép tartalmazza is az audió sávokat:

nb_eng.png
Filename
nb_eng.png
File size
30.27 KiB
Views
File license
Public domain

Ez már abból is látszik, hogy a CD kép fájl mérete 681 MB.

A magyar CD kép verzió ezzel szemben csak 1 adat sávot tartalmaz és a mérete is csak 359 MB:

nb_hun.png
Filename
nb_hun.png
File size
23.22 KiB
Views
File license
Public domain

Én azt nem tudom megmondani, hogy mikor eredetileg játszottál a magyar játékkal akkor hogyan volt zenéje a játéknak, de ezzel a magyar verzióval biztos nem fog menni a zene.
Azt még megpróbálhatod, hogy a magyar verzió telepítése után az angol verziójú CD-t rakod be a meghajtóba, hátha akkor a magyar verzió is játszik le zenét.

--- Google Translate ---

Hello,
So it is, as I guessed at the beginning, that the original English version uses CD audio as music. The format of the CD is called mixed-mode, ie it contains both data and audio tracks:
So it was figured out that you leave the CD inside after installation and the music is about the CD during the game. The English CD image you sent also contains the audio tracks:

nb_eng.png
Filename
nb_eng.png
File size
30.27 KiB
Views
File license
Public domain

This can already be seen from the fact that the CD image file size is 681 MB.

The Hungarian CD image version, on the other hand, contains only 1 data track and is only 359 MB in size:

nb_hun.png
Filename
nb_hun.png
File size
23.22 KiB
Views
File license
Public domain

I can't tell you how the game originally played when you originally played the Hungarian game, but the music won't work with this Hungarian version.
You can also try inserting the English version of the CD into the drive after installing the Hungarian version, in case the Hungarian version also plays music.

Last edited by Stiletto on 2021-10-01, 14:22. Edited 2 times in total.

Reply 9 of 16, by Kaguro

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Falcosoft wrote on 2021-09-30, 18:48:
Szia, Szóval az van, ahogy az elején is sejtettem, hogy az eredeti angol verzió CD audiót használ zene gyanánt. A CD formátuma a […]
Show full quote
Kaguro wrote on 2021-09-30, 16:58:
Hello! Elvileg elküldtem mind a két verziót, ha nem sikerült mert béna voltam kérlek szólj! Mégegyszer NAGYON köszönöm a segítsé […]
Show full quote
Show full quote

--- Google Translate ---

--- Google Translate ---

Szia,
Szóval az van, ahogy az elején is sejtettem, hogy az eredeti angol verzió CD audiót használ zene gyanánt. A CD formátuma az úgynevezett mixed-mode, azaz egyszerre tartalmaz adat és audió sávokat:
Tehát úgy volt kitalálva, hogy a telepítés után bent hagyod a CD-t és a játék alatt a CD-ről szól a zene. Az általad küldött angol CD lemez kép tartalmazza is az audió sávokat:
nb_eng.png
Ez már abból is látszik, hogy a CD kép fájl mérete 681 MB.

A magyar CD kép verzió ezzel szemben csak 1 adat sávot tartalmaz és a mérete is csak 359 MB:
nb_hun.png

Én azt nem tudom megmondani, hogy mikor eredetileg játszottál a magyar játékkal akkor hogyan volt zenéje a játéknak, de ezzel a magyar verzióval biztos nem fog menni a zene.
Azt még megpróbálhatod, hogy a magyar verzió telepítése után az angol verziójú CD-t rakod be a meghajtóba, hátha akkor a magyar verzió is játszik le zenét.

--- Google Translate ---

Hello,
So it is, as I guessed at the beginning, that the original English version uses CD audio as music. The format of the CD is called mixed-mode, ie it contains both data and audio tracks:
So it was figured out that you leave the CD inside after installation and the music is about the CD during the game. The English CD image you sent also contains the audio tracks:
nb_eng.png
This can already be seen from the fact that the CD image file size is 681 MB.

The Hungarian CD image version, on the other hand, contains only 1 data track and is only 359 MB in size:
nb_hun.png

I can't tell you how the game originally played when you originally played the Hungarian game, but the music won't work with this Hungarian version.
You can also try inserting the English version of the CD into the drive after installing the Hungarian version, in case the Hungarian version also plays music.

Aha azthiszem értem mit mondasz, megmondom őszintén én se tudom anno akkor ez hogy működött zenével.
Megpróbáltam amit mondtál, a daemon ba betettem az angol verziót és a feltelepített magyart indítottam el. viszont így nem indul el és CD-t kérne.
Vagy valamit máshogy kéne próbáljak? Esetleg még valami ötlet? 🙁

--- Google Translate ---

If I think I understand what you're saying, I'll tell you honestly I don't even know anno how it worked with music.
I tried what you said, put the English version in the daemon and launched the installed Hungarian. however, it does not start this way and would ask for a CD.
Or should I try something different? Maybe another idea? 🙁

Attachments

Last edited by Stiletto on 2021-10-01, 14:23. Edited 2 times in total.

Reply 10 of 16, by Falcosoft

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Kaguro wrote on 2021-09-30, 19:07:
Aha azthiszem értem mit mondasz, megmondom őszintén én se tudom anno akkor ez hogy működött zenével. Megpróbáltam amit mondtál, […]
Show full quote

Aha azthiszem értem mit mondasz, megmondom őszintén én se tudom anno akkor ez hogy működött zenével.
Megpróbáltam amit mondtál, a daemon ba betettem az angol verziót és a feltelepített magyart indítottam el. viszont így nem indul el és CD-t kérne.

--- Google Translate ---

If I think I understand what you're saying, I'll tell you honestly I don't even know anno how it worked with music.
I tried what you said, put the English version in the daemon and launched the installed Hungarian. however, it does not start this way and would ask for a CD.

Készítettem egy mixed-mode CD képet ami a magyar jétékok + az angol verzió audió sávjait tartalmazza. Próbáld ki, lehet, hogy ezzel menni fog:
LINK REMOVED
Ha nem megy, akkor sajnos nem tudok többet segíteni.

--- Google Translate ---

I made a mixed-mode CD image that contains the audio tracks of the Hungarian games + the English version. Give it a try, it might work:
LINK REMOVED
If it doesn’t go, unfortunately I can’t help it anymore.

Last edited by Stiletto on 2021-10-01, 14:26. Edited 5 times in total.
Reason: link removed

Reply 11 of 16, by Kaguro

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Falcosoft wrote on 2021-09-30, 20:55:
Készítettem egy mixed-mode CD képet ami a magyar jétékok + az angol verzió audió sávjait tartalmazza. Próbáld ki, lehet, hogy ez […]
Show full quote
Aha azthiszem értem mit mondasz, megmondom őszintén én se tudom anno akkor ez hogy működött zenével. Megpróbáltam amit mondtál, […]
Show full quote

--- Google Translate ---

Készítettem egy mixed-mode CD képet ami a magyar jétékok + az angol verzió audió sávjait tartalmazza. Próbáld ki, lehet, hogy ezzel menni fog:
LINK REMOVED

--- Google Translate ---

I made a mixed-mode CD image that contains the audio tracks of the Hungarian games + the English version. Give it a try, it might work:
LINK REMOVED

TE JÓ ÉG MŰKÖDIK! Hatalmas nagy király vagy! Nem is tudom, hogy köszönjem meg 😁

--- Google Translate ---

YOU WORK GOOD HEAVEN! You are a huge king! I don't even know how to thank you: D

Last edited by Stiletto on 2021-10-01, 14:27. Edited 3 times in total.

Reply 12 of 16, by Falcosoft

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Kaguro wrote on 2021-09-30, 21:26:
TE JÓ ÉG MŰKÖDIK! Hatalmas nagy király vagy! Nem is tudom, hogy köszönjem meg :D […]
Show full quote
Készítettem egy mixed-mode CD képet ami a magyar jétékok + az angol verzió audió sávjait tartalmazza. Próbáld ki, lehet, hogy ez […]
Show full quote
Show full quote

--- Google Translate ---

LINK REMOVED

--- Google Translate ---

LINK REMOVED

TE JÓ ÉG MŰKÖDIK! Hatalmas nagy király vagy! Nem is tudom, hogy köszönjem meg 😁

--- Google Translate ---

YOU WORK GOOD HEAVEN! You are a huge king! I don't even know how to thank you: D

Örülök 😀

--- Google Translate ---

I am glad 😀

Reply 13 of 16, by nvk

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Show full quote
Show full quote

--- Google Translate ---

LINK REMOVED

--- Google Translate ---

LINK REMOVED

Helló Falcosoft!

A link már törölve van. Fel tudnád újra rakni?
Nekem is szükségem lenne rá.

Előre is köszi!

Reply 14 of 16, by Falcosoft

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
nvk wrote on 2022-06-15, 05:44:
Helló Falcosoft! […]
Show full quote

Helló Falcosoft!

Előre is köszi!

Küldtem neked privát üzenetet a linkkel.
Nem fogsz tudni válaszolni rá, mert ahhoz, hogy privát üzenetet tudj küldeni több poszttal kell rendelkezned a fórumon.
Szóval ha gondod van, akkor ide válaszolj.

Reply 15 of 16, by nvk

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Falcosoft wrote on 2022-06-15, 06:31:
Küldtem neked privát üzenetet a linkkel. Nem fogsz tudni válaszolni rá, mert ahhoz, hogy privát üzenetet tudj küldeni több posz […]
Show full quote
nvk wrote on 2022-06-15, 05:44:
Helló Falcosoft! […]
Show full quote

Helló Falcosoft!

Előre is köszi!

Küldtem neked privát üzenetet a linkkel.
Nem fogsz tudni válaszolni rá, mert ahhoz, hogy privát üzenetet tudj küldeni több poszttal kell rendelkezned a fórumon.
Szóval ha gondod van, akkor ide válaszolj.

Tökéletes működik! Köszönöm a gyors segítséget!